Tons of specials all the time.Finest Quality Indian SnuffsToque Snuffs

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID

Please consider helping to support the Snuffhouse forum.

Odens and Siberia by the roll.

What's in your pipe?

Comments

• MacBaron Vintage Syrian
  • RogueRogue Member, Administrator
    borkum riff bronze, testin the borkums out..they all seem to have an above average tongue burn.

• G&H Dark Plug in a Clay
  • Pipes are empty at the moment. I only tend to buy 25g per month these days, which lasts me about 10 days. It's snuff and vape for the rest of the month. I used to smoke the pipe more, but it started becoming too much of a "need" so I backed off somewhat. I don't want to end up with the pipe being the same craving that cigarettes used to be. I'll probably pick up a bag of something next weekend.
  • J_SJ_S Member
    GH Kendal KY.
    @50ft_trad pipes have never been a need for me. I can go weeks without them although during long periods of absence I do miss them. I think that since I don't inhale the nic affects the body much like cigars. Do you inhale? I have been tempted to a few times but always decide to avoid it. Anyway, whatever works for you is good. I am glad that you can at least enjoy it once in a while.
  • @J_S It depends on the tobacco whether I inhale. It's all good though, as I don't want to be spending too much on it when I already have over a decade's supply of snuff stashed away. I prefer to keep it as an occasional treat than risk letting it become anything more.
  • Condor Ready Rubbed in a Pete XL23
  • Black House in a Savinelli 320
  • J_SJ_S Member
    C&D Big n' Burley.
  • CH in a Dr. Grabow Freehand Poker, G'Day

If It Ain't Broke Don't Fix It!
  • GL Pease Key Largo in a Bones straight billiard

• Lane Crown Achievement
  • Squadron Leader in a MM General Cob.
  • J_SJ_S Member
    SG FVF.
  • Prince Albert in a Barling apple

• RogueRogue Member, Administrator
    edited January 21 PM
    Greve Gilbert Hamiltons mixture. Tastes like cigarettes and burns too fast.
    Only positive thing I can say about it is that it doesn't leave any moisture in the pipe, and it burns clean, hardly any tar deposits.

• Mississippi River
  • Cross Eyed Cricket...
  • Jack knife plug
  • G&H Dark Plug in a Dawnmist Clay
  • Sam Gawith Full Virginia Flake in an Upshall Pot.
  • Frog Morton's Cellar in a Bones straight billiard. 

As an amateur pipe refurbisher, I have sanded/polished many pipes right back down to the raw briar, but they have usually been smooth or rusticated. This pipe was an unsmoked sandblasted pipe, and I am fascinated to observe the way it takes on color. I've had about 6 smokes in it so far, and the color is slowly deepening. Between the porousness of the wood, and the absorption of skin oils from handling, there's a synergy, perhaps like the coloring that meerschaum smokers get so obsessed with. 

• Five Brothers in a MM General Cob
  • CH in a full bent CB, G'Day
    If It Ain't Broke Don't Fix It!
  • Dunhill Ye Olde Signe in a Pete XL23
  • Kendal Gold Blueberry, albeit rebranded with some current ambiguous name that wouldn't make sense unless you knew exactly what you were looking for
  • Prince Albert in a Kaywoodie
  • Sam's Flake in a Pete XL23
  • Dunhill Royal Yacht in an IMP Meer
  • St Bruno RR in a Hardcastle bulldog