Tons of specials all the time.Finest Quality Indian SnuffsToque Snuffs

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID

Please consider helping to support the Snuffhouse forum.

Odens and Siberia by the roll.

What's In Your Nose? #13

Comments

• White Elephant
  • Super Chetak. Love this burn. Good grind, too.

• CloveMint

• Achoo! A mix of St. Omer No. 1 and 6 parts Gekachelter Virginie. St. Omer breaks through intensely.
  • 6 photo motia.
  • tobaccobobtobaccobob Member
    edited February 1 PM
    volunge that's two  of my favourites.But I'm mixin' them in my nose...
    try mixin Gekachelter with SWS Latakia...very good,and I wanna try also the Latakia with SG Black Rappee,Scotch Black etc...very smoky and wintery
    :D
  • volungevolunge Member
    edited February 1 PM
    @tobaccobob Haven't tried anything of SWS yet, but MdK Latakia was great. My last order of MdK Latakia Ao 1860 and FCV was cancelled due to some hapless mrsnuff/snuffstore system bug. And that was the final batch..

My Omer stash is 150 km away, last time visiting the place I decanted only a few grams from the white tub, so I was forced to apply some Omer-multiplying magic now :) GV is a good base for extending a precious Omer. Not diluting, but extending ;) These two make a good match and supplement each other.
  • Yeah, extending St. Omer is ok, because diluting it,would be sacrilege!!!
    B-)
    Also the Latakia from MdK is not exactly oriental/latakia but dark-fired Kentucky-not bad although...
    You can grind and sieve latakia pipe tobacco, also good and not so expensive as SWS snuffs...
  • 6 Photo Anarkali
  • stogiestogie Member
    edited February 2 PM
    Paul Gitard- Fruit Mix
  • 2 parts McChrystal's O&G and 2 parts McChrystal's Mild Lemon. This is as close as I've ever gotten to putting lemon flavored Hall's lozenge up my nose.
  • 6 Photo Motia

• Poschl Perlesreuter with a cup o' mud at morning break.  

This one and A Brasil were influences for my last blend which I named Savory.

• Old Mill - Calypso
  • WoS Strawberry
  • volungevolunge Member
    edited February 2 PM
    F&T Seville with a cup of rooibos.
  • WoS Wallflower
  • WoS SM 500
  • Old Mill PVT
  • 1 part SG FireDance, 2 parts SG Celtic Talisman, 1 part McChrystal's Mild Lemon.

Cherry Berry Lemonade!
  • Joining you @volunge - with the Super Chetak. This might not be to everyones taste, but I love it. 
  • Mullins & Westley Mature Crumbled. Definitely a keeper!
    My sincerest thanks to Conk for generous M&W samples.
  • Toque St Clements
  • MonkMonk Member
    6Photo Indian Curry
  • Royal George
  • ConkConk Member
    Super Chetak. @newbiesnuffer - I know what you mean. Love it.
  • X-Mas Pudding
  • Old Mill - Ecrouse Brule
  • Earlier, Old Mill - Butternut Toast
  • Rooster