The eXitar tobacco vaporizer is a great alternative to smoking. Check it out.Finest Quality Indian SnuffsToque Snuffs

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID

Please consider helping to support the Snuffhouse forum.

Six Photo snuffs are back in stock.

Snuffhouse Marketplace (Members please post your Buy - Sell - Trade requests here!)

cstokes4cstokes4 Member, Moderator
edited June 2013 in The Snuffhouse Bazaar
Welcome to the Snuffhouse Marketplace where you can buy, sell, or trade with other members of Snuffhouse.

The ground rules:

1. Buying, selling, or trading is done at your own risk; know who you are dealing with.
2. Posts over 60 days old will be deleted by a Moderator.
3. Please update original posts with pertinent information (please edit the post to keep things tidy)
4. Please private message (please do not whisper or post a response on this thread) the member that you are interested in dealing with.
5. Postings that are updated with: traded, gone, found a good home, etc. will be deleted
6. Please limit multiple postings, try to consolidate postings together to keep things neat and tidy, the oldest post will be deleted.
7. Happy buying, selling, or trading!

Comments

• Looking for Samuel Gawith Carnation snuff. I believe that it was discontinued. I have a wide variety of snuffs for trade, or I am willing to pay top dollar.
  • WolfiendWolfiend Member
    Any Canadians willing to sell me a few grams of various different types inbox me I'll buy it do you have too much of this or you just don't like what ya got. It will be some time before my order arrives dying to try the real deal. But I must say my home made stuff is amazing so I'm sure that the real deal is even that much better I can only do e transfers if yer wondering about how you will get paid.
    also if you have got more experiencing getting nasal snuff here then I and you regularly do orders sucussfull and want to split the duty or somthing along the lines I'm willing to have some patents and split the costs. Inbox me your thoughts and ideas questions and comments fellow Canadians I'm all ears

Mike
  • vacationvacation Member
    Got drunk and placed an unnecessary Mr Snuff order. Any interest from anyone here stateside? I'm outside Chicago...

Products
    ------------------------------------------------------
    1 x Viking Peach 25g (VIK004) = $6.66
    1 x Viking Blonde 25g (VIK011) = $6.66
    1 x Viking Spear 25g (VIK005) = $6.66
    ------------------------------------------------------
    Sub-Total: $19.98
    Royal Mail International Standard : $9.98
    Total: $29.96

Just received these in the mail today. Any interested parties? 
  • ar47ar47 Member
    Can anyone send me (USA) a sample of F&T Old Paris and F&T Seville? They're both bulk-only on Mr Snuff and would love to try them first
  • @ar47 I can send some Seville right now and I will be able to send some Old Paris soon as I am waiting for a 450 gram bulk order. PM me.
  • RemjobRemjob Member
    Looking to trade Snuff for Cigar's got a lot of deferent snuff's half tin's almost full tin's,full tap box's,Homemade snuff's ect.
  • IcepickIcepick Member
    Looking for bulk Toque USA Whiskey and Honey.

I will trade out of bulk Toque Spanish Gem and/or Natural Toast, which I've been storing in full jars, good climate.

US/Canada only please.
  • SnuffSaidSnuffSaid Member
    edited May 20 PM
    Free Shipping to Anywhere in the UK - 1st Class Recorded.

Looking to sell them all as a bulk sale.

I tried out this and Nordic Chew and went over the top due to each product being cheap! .. Unfortunately they both aren't for me.

Snuff - All Purchased Within 2 Weeks Of Posting Ad
    (Note: All tins have had a pinch or two taken out of them. The couple that haven't will be noted down as such)

Toque:
    1 x Absinth
    1 x Almond Toast
    1 x Berwick Brown
    1 x Camphor & Clove
    1 x Champagne
    1 x Chocolate 
    1 x Lime Toast
    1 x Natural Toast
    1 x Peanut Butter
    1 x Quit
    1 x SP Extra
    2 x Spanish Gem (1 Unopened) 
    1 x Toast & Marmalade
    1 x USA Kentucky Bourbon (New)
    1 x USA Whiskey & Honey
    1 x Xmas Pudding

Dr Rumney's Snuff:
    1 x Brown
    1 x Green (New)

Poschl Tabak:
    1 x Gawith Original Snuff (New)
    1 x Ozana President Snuff (New)

J&H.WILSON Ltd:
    1 x Top Mill No.1

Wilsons Of Sharrow:
    1 x Super M.

*Sigh*.. Maybe I went a bit overboard?

40pounds - Free UK Shipping
  • SnuffSaidSnuffSaid Member
    edited May 20 PM
    Free Shipping to Anywhere in the UK - 1st Class Recorded.

I also have some Nordic Chew/Chewing Tobacco which is basically Snus that's been designed to be chewed a few times before being placed into the upper lip, making it 
    chewing tobacco - This allows it to be sold in the EU.

Downside to Nordic Chew.. it's extremely salty - People say it's something that you'll get used to but I'd rather just get my money back xD

I've got two open tins which I'm going to use up, but if you want them and don't mind them being opened and I haven't used them then I'll just throw them in for free - Just let me know

Anyway, this is the list! - (All New & Refrigerated) 

General:
    1 x General Cut Titanium Original
    1 x General Cut Titanium White Dry

Goteborgs:
    1 x White

Odens:
    9 x Wintergreen Extreme White Dry 

Skruf:
    1 x Xtra Strong
    1 x Slim Fresh White
    1 x Slim Strong White

Thunder:
    1 x Frosted Ultra Strong

80pounds Inc. Free UK Shipping
  • FeernotFeernot Member
    edited May 21 PM
    I have two boxes of ten (20 total) of Packard Club Snuff that arrived from Germany. Anyone want to take these off my hands for the $150 I paid? Free shipping to US only. https://imgur.com/a/K3KM0pn
  • ar47ar47 Member
    @Feernot why?
  • FeernotFeernot Member
    @ar47 like most I suffer from acquisition disorder and these are not my favorite. Just seeing if it is worth to anyone to take these off my hands
  • Marc1000Marc1000 Member
    I have tons of English and aroma
    tic tobacco to trade for snuff. Pm me if you re interested.
  • Marc1000Marc1000 Member
    A collection of 3 pipes for sale on eBay.3 day auction....
    https://www.ebay.com/itm/132634252498?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1558.l2649
  • IcepickIcepick Member
    Looking for bulk Toque USA Whiskey and Honey.

I will trade out of bulk Toque Spanish Gem and/or Natural Toast, which I've been storing in full jars, good climate.
    Have smaller amount of SP extra and Lime Toast.

If you want anything chances are I have it, including Schmalzlers, many Lowenprise, many Wilson's in jars and some oldish sealed tins. Also have some McClelland 5100 to trade.

Trade for Toque whisky H USA only

US/Canada only please.
  • epok67epok67 Member
    edited May 27 PM
    Hey guys!

New here, but I have been in the snus game a very long time!

Currently selling Epok extra strong mint.
    Sleeve of five cans for
  • volungevolunge Member
    Hi! Please don't use currency signs, apostrophes and other special characters, or your post will be automatically truncated.
  • epok67epok67 Member
    Apologies I am trying to edit my post above however it is not letting me?

5 cans of Epok extra strong mint shipped within the UK (1st class rec) is
  • epok67epok67 Member
    Apologies, I am not a spammer. I have just had some trouble trying to post on here Volunge has kindly advised me on what I have been doing wrong.

I have sleeves of epok extra strong mint (5 cans) for 55 GBP shipped withing the UK (1st class rec). Or I can ship 1 can for 15 GBP (inc 1st class rec shipping) any additional cans will be 10 GBP no further shipping charges.

However if you are abroad please ask for a shipping quote! :)

Much apprciated!
  • Hawaiian_RyanHawaiian_Ryan Member, Moderator

Due to my some health problems I gotta thin out my stash(snuff).
    I'm selling from all the Old Mill that I can let go.just ask me and I probably have it. Not only Old Mill but I have a boat load of different snuffs like Bernard, all the SWS(most unopen) ,Sternecker,Toque(1st batch Ambrosia)USA snuffs such as Honey bee, tube rose, and more and Samuel Gawith's snuffs.OSP snuffs(1,2,3,4)
    Just ask me and I should have it.

Peace and Thanks,

dirtyshamen@gmail.com

• Looking for as much well preserved Bernard Zweifacher as possible. Can pay or trade. @Hawaiian_Ryan any chance you have any Zweifacher?
  • ar47ar47 Member
    Looking to acquire at least a sample of Buzz Bubble Gum.  I'm in the USA.  Thanks!
  • Looking to buy a Patrick Collins triple tech snuff box . If some knows of where I can purchase one new or used but in good condition please let me know . Thanks .
  • anthony81anthony81 Member
    edited July 11 PM
    Looking to trade/sell(Pay-Pal) 3x 25g unopened tins of Gawith Hoggarth Special "M". Located in the US. Will trade for unopened 25g tins that is non-mentholated. Thanks!
  • fbones24fbones24 Member
    edited July 11 PM
    I'm looking to trade for any Indian Snuffs.  I have the following I would be willing to part with.  I'm in the U.S.

Viking Dark
    Snuff Store Traditional SP
    Babaton Blue
    SWS Fields of Juniper (this I would have to trade limited quantitiy)

• BadikerBadiker Member
    Bunch of snuff. Some sealed, most had few pinches out. Stored in a fridge for year or two. May be a little dry.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/2yg7yhrpes0ial9/IMG_20180118_093803.jpg?dl=0

Available here:

• ViertelViertel Member
    I can't make new thread for some reason, but... does anyone know where can I buy snuff in Bulgaria - Sofia, Sunny Beach, Nessebar, Ravda, Burgas? Guys it's urgent I've got only one left!!! ;)
  • volungevolunge Member
    edited July 30 PM
    @Viertel Try contacting Poschl distributor in Bulgaria:

Or: http://mihailovitrade.com/bg/2-katalog?page=30 (scroll down for snuff and vendor's address)

• ViertelViertel Member
    edited August 1 PM
    That was my second thought after I couldn't had found it anywhere, but I haven't got any answer, even though I've written both in English and Bulgarian.