Get 15% off all Sir Walter Scott snuffs.Finest Quality Indian SnuffsToque Snuffs

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID

Please consider helping to support the Snuffhouse forum.

Toque dale. 15% off all Toque snuffs.

What's In Your Nose? #13

Comments

• periqueperique Member
    SWS Field of Junipers
  • edited June 7 PM
    SWS St James Parish

@baconpete I think with jars you want to keep them as full as possible, so there's less air in the jar. Maybe put the tin in a zip lock baggie if you don't have small enough jar? Maybe even zip lock and jar.
  • jmahesjmahes Member
    edited June 7 PM
    SWS Lundy Foot- i think i accidentally just snuffed a gram of this in one go. Jeez it's good!
  • @Stoke_About_Toque Yeah fair enough, I'll figure something out. Thanks
  • Silver Dollar Medicated
  • volungevolunge Member
    FUBAR Snafu plain.
  • jholenjholen Member
    Just joined up here -- been having Toque Almond Toast, Spanish Gem and some SG Firedance. Still working on technique but slowly getting the hang of it.
  • periqueperique Member
    Toque Almond Toast
  • SammyD13SammyD13 Member
    Ran dry on Toque USA Whiskey and Honey and decided to improvise. Toque Natural Toast cased with Glenlivet and some honey, then re-toasted in the oven. It is not a fair approximation but it's damn good!
  • ar47ar47 Member
    @SammyD13 necessity is the mother of invention eh? :D

Enjoying the last gram or so of USA Wild Berry here. Last night after snuffing mostly Wild Berry for the day I noticed I wasn't smelling the aroma anymore, just tasting ~salt. So I switched snuffs and it was an aroma explosion. After taking a break, this morning the Berries are all back
  • volungevolunge Member
    HDT.
  • ConkConk Member
    Best SP
  • volungevolunge Member
    Red Bull.
  • ConkConk Member
    HDT. 
  • SWS Lundy Foot
  • ar47ar47 Member
    edited June 7 PM
    6Photo Begum Green
  • ar47ar47 Member
    Toque Peanut Butter with a little Bernard Original F on top
  • edited June 8 PM
    My own blend of 1 part 6P Kailash to 2 parts WoS Ani Extra.  It's like having Ralph Lauren Polo in your nose.  Divine!
  • Sws latakia blend
  • ConkConk Member
    Wilsons of Sharrow's Mullins & Westley Particular
  • SammyD13SammyD13 Member
    An another home-made concoction consisting of burley flour cased in whiskey and honey along with coffee and chocolate extracts. Most scrumptious with a backdrip divine. Going to make a larger batch tonight but I didn't write down the recipe quantities! That's the price of winging it...
  • volungevolunge Member
    W&H USA
  • periqueperique Member
    WoS Best SP
  • jholenjholen Member
    Misplaced my toque almond toast - sad day. Had some Spanish Gem and coffee upon waking up.
  • ar47ar47 Member
    Toque Peanut Butter followed with SWS Field of Junipers
  • ar47ar47 Member
    And now Toque Champagne!

The FoJ has an effect with me where my entire nasal system opens up, But the same is of mucus production so if I have quite a bit I end up blowing with a full clean (all wet) of my nose. Quite nice really, and traditionally healthy

Toque Champagne has a really spot on aroma to me, really for Champagne spilt in the carpet :D I thought my PB + FoJ smelt a bit barnyard so I brought Champagne from the Tupperware. They really all pair well together
  • SWS Lundy Foot, to me it seems like this has more nicotine then USA W&H. Love them both though.
  • Toque Whiskey & Honey (UK)
  • ar47ar47 Member
    Toque Coke mixed with a little SD Cherry
  • periqueperique Member
    Toque USA Whiskey & Honey