The eXitar tobacco vaporizer is a great alternative to smoking. Check it out.Finest Quality Indian SnuffsToque Snuffs

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID

Please consider helping to support the Snuffhouse forum.

Mr.Snuff is moving the warehouse. Please bear with us and thanks for your support.

Introduce yourself

Comments

• I love the Ambrosia after taste especially, it's like an Earl Grey tea after a good muffin.
  • EkertEkert Member
    Hello, new member here based in South Florida. Avid cigar and pipe smoker and do enjoy snuff as well, just looking to get more into it and try different blends.
  • AmandaAmanda Member
    @Ekert 

Hi,

Welcome on board with us.

I have received an inquiry of yours from our boss Mr. David Anderson that you wanted to place an order with us and you were not able to get the free shipping. No worries, please enter the code SHIPFREE at the time of checkout and you will receive the free shipping.

If you still face any issue with the code. please contact the customer service department at custserv@mrsnuff.com or call them at +15187722881.

I hope the above information helps you.

With Regards,
    Amanda
    Customer Relations
    MrSnuff.com
  • Hi, my name is John. I am from Michigan, and I love snuff. Presently I am awaiting two large orders impatiently. I joined awhile back, then I got into vaping, tried snus and it tore my gums up. So here I am, great to meet you all.
  • Welcome @Mibrewster I'm from MI as well. Around Grand Rapids area. I use to vape but I got to lazy at making coils and devices messing up on me. I use snuff more then anything. I really enjoy Toque USA Whiskey & Honey. I love Sir Walter Scotts snuffs, they are exceptional. I'm currently waiting on an order too, which normally arrives at the 10 day mark. Hope you get your order soon. Again welcome to snuffhouse.
  • Thats great! I am around the Grand rapids area too. I love Toque snuffs, I am really excited to try the UsA whiskey and honey. I am also trying to get some Gadsden mills snuff to try. Its great to meet you!
  • nicmizernicmizer Member
    Farm byproducts are fertilizer for most plants.
  • jholenjholen Member
    Just getting into snuff -- was introduced by a fellow piper/tea guy and am loving it. Nice to be able to enjoy a vice while at work, as my cigars/pipes are unavailable.

I've got the following thus far: SG Cola, Firedance, Pine & Menthol, and Toque Almond Toast and Spanish Gem.
  • SammyD13SammyD13 Member
    Welcome, @jholen. Great to have you!
  • jholenjholen Member
    @SammyD13 thanks! Found a lot of great info here.
  • Welcome jholen! There is tons of info here, I spend alot of time with the search feature.
  • BlackbeardnyBlackbeardny Member
    edited June 15 PM
    Hello all , My name is Blake , I am from New York and I am a cigar and pipe smoker for many years now . I just recently started using snuff and I am looking forward to gaining knowledge and creating some friendly connections here at the snuff house .
  • ConkConk Member
    @Blackbeardny - welcome, Blake! 

I've been snuffing for years and thought I knew it all, but having joined this forum I soon learnt I know two-thirds of fak all (...about snuff - they've yet to pick up on my overall lack of intelligence). 

I'm learning every day; mostly how to spend money, but that's only because the Snuff Housers always steer you in the right direction, of which there are many.
  • jholenjholen Member
    @Mibrewster definitely! Been reading the archives and learning a ton.
  • Hi, everyone! Newbie here. I'm glad to have found this great online snuff community. I'm hoping to learn more from the other members here. Cheers!
  • ar47ar47 Member
    Welcome @VinnyLuke!
    Great to have you @VinnyLuke!
  • jholenjholen Member
    Welcome @VinnyLuke
  • nicmizernicmizer Member
    Lift your leg freely here as there are many posts!!
  • CogburnCogburn Member
    Hello. My name is Al. I
    Hi @Cogburn! Apostrophes and some other punctuation will sometimes cause messages and posts to suddenly end. This seems to especially happen with the Safari browser.
  • ar47ar47 Member
    Welcome aboard @Cogburn
  • jholenjholen Member
    Welcome @Cogburn -- new to snuff or just snuffhouse.com?
  • KayeCKayeC Member
    edited July 6 PM
    Hi, I am KayeC and my husband and I are new snuffers. He smokes cigarettes and has tried many alternatives, but we knew nothing about snuff. Thanks to a Napoleon Bonaparte history lesson, its like we discovered an awesome tobacco secret!
    Hi @KayeC! Welcome! The secret is spreading
  • jholenjholen Member
    Welcome @KayeC -- fairly new myself. Tons of info in the backlogs... currently through page 161 starting from the beginning.
  • ZanaspusZanaspus Member
    Welcome KayeC. Is your husband's name The Sunshine Band? Cause that would be awesome :p
  • ar47ar47 Member
    Welcome @KayeC !
  • Thank you very much, everyone! Thank you all for the warm welcome!
  • A warm welcome to Cogburn and KayeC as well!