Get 15% off all Sir Walter Scott snuffs.Finest Quality Indian SnuffsToque Snuffs

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID

Please consider helping to support the Snuffhouse forum.

Toque dale. 15% off all Toque snuffs.

Your latest snuff order

Comments

• My latest order from toque arrived! Ordered April 27 and came June 1. Usually only takes a week.
  • That is fast! Enjoy.
  • ar47ar47 Member
    From ToqueSnuff.com

3x Silver Dollar Apricot 5g Tin

4x Silver Dollar Cola 5g Tin

2x Silver Dollar Original 5g Tin

Sample Selection 10 10g for the price of 9

Ambrosia, Blueberry,
    Chocolate (Toque USA), Citrus (Toque USA), St Clements, Lime (Toque
    USA), Lime Toast, Natural, Peach (Toque USA), Toast & Marmalade

1x Quit 25g Tin

1x Silver Dollar Cherry 5g Tin

1x Silver Dollar Coffee 5g Tin

• SammyD13SammyD13 Member
    Casting out for new favorites ala the @ar47 method with Toque. And of course restocking the spent arsenal of USA W&H. The psychological withdrawal will probably fade just as the order comes in.
    10 for 9 10 g.: Almond Toast, Apricot, Bourbon, Champagne, Cheese & Bacon, Chocolate, Coke, Kentucky Bourbon (Toque USA), Natural Toast, Spanish Gem
    10 for 9 10 g.: Coke, Coltsfoot, Grapefruit, Kentucky Bourbon (Toque USA), Original, Peach, Peanut Butter, Toast & Marmalade, Toffee, Whiskey & Honey (Toque USA)
    5 x 10 g. Whiskey & Honey (Toque USA)
  • ConkConk Member
    My brother kindly rang me to let me know he was in Covent Garden today...

1 x Jock's Choice
    1 x Particular

Can't resist if someone's there!
  • edited June 4 PM
    I have 2 orders I'm waiting for and they are some of my favorite SWS snuffs like St James Parish and Field of Junipers. Great snuffs that I need in my daily rotation. Then I thought about trying some SWS snuffs that I haven't tried and really want too. I also ordered these.
    Mull of Oa sounds like a great moist whiskey snuff, I wonder if its scent will have any similarity to Whiskey & Honey from Toque but they sound like their very different animals, from grind and moisture content.
    Ansons Imperial I have been wanting to try this for awhile. I was thinking it would be more a fine grind from other SWS demi gros snuffs but some reviews say its kind of course so well see. Its cased with the extract of crushed apricots kernels, that sounds intriguing.
    Golden Horn is another I ordered and I wonder its similarities to Havana Toast which I really enjoyed but I prefer the St James Parish with its more pungent scent. There is a good possibility I might not want to run out of this snuff.
    Roslein snuff sounds very interesting and different. I seen a review and someone said there is something from whales in it, that is kind of pricy, well that sounds new. They said it gives a nice ocean like scent. The attar of roses would be something new to me I don't think I have tried a floral snuff yet, which I always wanted to try like Toque Rose. I got high hopes for this snuff.
    The last snuff I ordered was Pontefract Priory which I got out of curiosity. I'm not much of a anything to do with liquorice guy. I actually hate liquorice but if anything is going to get me to enjoy it, im sure it would be a Sir Walter Scott's snuff. So I thought hey I'm going to give it a shot.
    There's a few other blends I have yet to place in a future order but so far out of all the SWS snuffs I have tried they are all 5 star and been a pleasure to my nose. These snuffs are worth the money and worth making sure to keep around. Can't wait for my orders to arrive.
  • jmahesjmahes Member
    @Stoke_About_Toque, you are so spot on in your perspective. SWS is definitely top shelf. I buy as much as I can afford to and am certain that each is a masterpiece. St James for example, ridiculously good snuff. Wish I had 5 kilos
  • ar47ar47 Member
    edited June 7 PM
    Added (non-USA) Whiskey & Honey, Strawberry, Lavender, Coltsfoot, Toffee and SP Extra to my Toque order :) and bumped the Ambrosia up from 10g to 25g, as that was the first tin empty from my last order
  • jholenjholen Member
    edited June 11 PM
    Just placed a rosinski order -- Alter Fritz, Brusseler, Carlsbader, Frankfurter, Nordwind, Oschenkopf, Oderlander, Sans Souci, Tabacum, Uckermarker. Also picked up a horn snuff spoon.
  • jholenjholen Member
    And sold off a few things to place a Toque order. Cashed in on the 10 for 9 tins deals -- got Absinthe, Ambrosia, Apricot, Berwick Brown, Camphor & Clove, Cheese & Bacon, Christmas Pudding, Coltsfoot, Grapefruit, Lavender, St Clements, Lime Toast, Violet, Whisky & Honey, Pomegranate, Raspberry, Rose, SP Extra, Toast & Marmalade, Toffee. 
  • Those are both great orders! I have a Rosinski order in also. Oderlander, a storage tub and a handcarved applewood snuff spoon.
  • Just placed my first Mr.snuff order . Now to patiently wait .

1 x Samuel Gawith Elmo's Reserve 25g (SG158) = $1.89
    1 x McChrystal's Original & Genuine 3.5g (MCC036) = $1.22
    1 x McChrystal's Summer Harvest 3.5g (MCC044) = $1.22
    1 x Wilsons Tom Buck Extra Strong SP 5g (WILS329) = $1.44
    1 x Wilsons Best Dark 5g (WILS030) = $1.44
    1 x Posh Bullet Coffee (POB004) = $9.48
    1 x McChrystal's Warm Glow 8.75g (MCC068) = $3.30
    1 x McChrystal's Highland Ice 8.75g (MCC025) = $3.30
    1 x Wilsons Gold Label 5g (WILS105) = $1.44
    1 x Samuel Gawith FireDance 25g (SG303) = $4.16
    1 x Wilsons Irish No. 22 25g (WILS656) = $3.88
    1 x Traditional S.P. 25g (SNS008) = $5.09
  • ConkConk Member
    @Blackbeardny - looks like a very tasty order! 

Be mindful of the 5g Wilson's tins, though. Invariably, not a great representation of the snuff. The small tins are often older batches, prone to being a little dry, and can often lack flavour because of it. I wrote off Tom Buck for years having tried a 5g tin but read somewhere on here to give it another go from a large tin. Completely different experience and now one of my favourites.
  • ar47ar47 Member
    Some new snuffs to try from Mr Snuff:

Sir Walter Scott's Creme de Figue Snuff 50g
    Cafe Noire 25g
    McChrystal's Aztec 3.5g
    QSnuff Jasmine 10g
    Silver Dollar Blueberry 5g
    Viking Brown 25g
    Swedish Match Taxi Red
    Rockit Cherry Pop 10g
    McChrystal's Sunset 8.75g
    McChrystal's Original & Genuine 3.5g
    Babaton Plain Blue 15g

Threw a couple South African snuffs in there so I can see what @volunge is talking about :)
  • Hitching a ride with @ar47 thanks again!
    Cafe Noire 25 g
    Sir Walter Scott Lundy Foot 15g
    I'm very curious about how well the Cafe Noir captures the coffee scent and this seems a difficult thing to do. I'm also psyched about trying a SWS that's new to me. The quality of his snuffs is overwhelming.

• ar47ar47 Member
    Bounty from Toque - thanks @Roderick !

20180616_145341
  • @ar47 Glorious!
  • @ar47 What a pretty picture! Going deep on Quit is always a good idea imho.
  • tinhueytinhuey Member
    @SamnyD13 You will enjoy the Cafe Noir. It is loaded with good coffee flavor. Wonderful medium-course grind that is moist and fluffy. My weekend morning wake up snuff.
  • jholenjholen Member
    edited June 20 PM
    Here's the recent toque order that came in yesterday. Thanks @Roderick !

https://imgur.com/RfVr30a

Does the mobile upload thing not work? Apologize... New to this platform.

• ar47ar47 Member
    Gadsden Mills!

4x Butterscotch
    2x Le Cafe Partisan
    2x S4281
    And a snuff spoon - no more corners of business cards for me :D

Thanks to @SammyD13 for turning me on to them. Jeremy was a pleasure to correspond with and prompt service.
  • LordJLordJ Member
    Just a few of Mr. Lawrie's finest wares:

1x SP Extra 10g
    1x Quit 10g
    1x W & H USA 10g
    1x SD Scotch 5g
  • ar47ar47 Member
    20180622_174141

Gadsden has landed!
  • jholenjholen Member
    My rosinski order landed yesterday. Stuff is delicious... only sampled the Oderlander and Frankfurter but excited at the rest.

Can't for the life of me get pics on mobile working so text will have to suffice. Lovely horn snuff spoon too.
  • ar47ar47 Member
    @jholen your images must be under 1.5MB, could be the issue
  • mrmanosmrmanos Member
    12 tub roll of NTSU green!
  • LordJLordJ Member
    edited June 28 PM
    1x Poschl Gawith Apricot 10g
    1x Fribourg & Treyer High Dry T 20g
    1x Poschl Red Bull Strong 7g
    1x 6 Photo Cheeta 35g
    1x Wilsons Tom Buck 10g
    1x Bernard Brasil Doppelt Fermentiert 10g
  • Couldn't find any Navy Plain except on mr.snuff, and they only had one left.  Had a horrible vision of that one being the last of it's kind in existence so i bought it, as well as some  Standard and something else, i don't remember.  

I really don't need any more snuff for a long time but.....what if I was right?  
  • ConkConk Member
    Sir Walter Scott's Moro Moro and Field of Junipers from the lovely people at The Pipe Shop in Edinburgh, Scotland!

Can't wait!
  • ConkConk Member
    WoS 25g
    Grove (never tried)
    Grand Cairo (never tried)
    Best SP (will slaughter this tin in a couple of days)

Straight from Sharrow Mills!