Tons of specials all the time.Finest Quality Indian SnuffsToque Snuffs

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID

Please consider helping to support the Snuffhouse forum.

Odens and Siberia by the roll.

What's In Your Nose? #13

Comments

• ar47ar47 Member
    Packard's Club
  • Toque Almond Toast
  • ar47ar47 Member
    Poschl Alpina. My favorite Poschl (of which there are few) after Packard's Club
  • Toque Champagne
  • ar47ar47 Member
    J&H W MED No99
  • F&T French Carotte
  • Umbrella Golden
  • Taxi Red
  • ar47ar47 Member
    Toque USA Peach
  • 6P Kailash. Since my nose is coming back, I'm really beginning to appreciate this snuff. I just don't know where I'd put it in my daily rotation.
  • Toque Berwick Brown
  • volungevolunge Member
    edited October 2 PM
    6P Motia. The plainest of all 6P black snuffs. Not sure about the menthol, I would guess it's only camphorated. My dull nose doesn't detect any other scent here. Already had ten or more pinches (not counting them, actually), and it's only noon yet. Very enjoyable, but after a few weeks spent with stronger snuffs I find it somewhat lacking in nicotine.
  • Toque Toast and Marmalade 
  • ar47ar47 Member
    Alternating j&H Wilson MED No99 and Toque Raspberry Menthol all day
  • Toque Rustica
  • ar47ar47 Member
    Toque Violet night cap
  • volungevolunge Member
    edited October 3 PM
    6 Photo Motia.
  • ar47ar47 Member
    Blueberry Menthol with a hot cup a green tea to get the brain powered on
  • SG Firedance. Still hits me for six with the nicotine, don't know why. Maybe the moisture content means I take bigger pinches and more of it gets into my nose than ending up on my shirt/shorts/chair/floor?
  • McChrystals Wee Dram
  • Mix of Toque Coke and McCrystals Violet. The idea was to tone down the floral. The result is irresistibly unique and delicious.
  • ar47ar47 Member
    @Bizzle joining you now with Firedance. I agree it's potent snuff. Like you said it's easy to take big pinches but a lot of it is water and air as a fluffy, moist coarse snuff so it can't All be just the dosing
  • Trying to compare Dholakia Swiss Chocolate with McCrystals Aztec. Similar to American-style hot chocolate and Mexican-style hot chocolate, respectively. The former being sweeter and creamier, while the latter is closer to dark chocolate (with a dash of cinnamon). Both snuff eaisly (in larger pinches even) with good nose feel. Each is wonderful in its own way, so I hesitate to rate them against each other. The Dholakia is great for a sweet tooth. The McCrystals is great for an exotic change-up. Neither is cloying, although the Dholakia seems to pronounce more of a scent. Both I would classify as all-day snuffs, although to maintain their allure, I pinch them sparingly.
  • McChrystals Violet
  • ar47ar47 Member
    @SammyD13 great assessment! I'll have to try a larger Aztec tin for a better sample. To your final point: I love the Swiss Chocolate and have a ton. But like my collection of SWS it's so good I'm inclined to save and not to use it but special occasions.

Had about a 1/4 tin of Toque Menthol Raspberry between a few sessions. It opens up my nose after a minute from the first pinch and then it's free reign. Easy to take as well. Strength seems med-low. Enjoying it
  • chrischris Member
    Toque SP Extra
  • Toque SP Extra
  • ar47ar47 Member
    Gawith Hoggarth CM
  • Bernard Zwiefacher. Not pronounced the naughty way- humorless morning
  • RS422RS422 Member
    Toque Christmas Pudding