Tons of specials all the time.Finest Quality Indian SnuffsToque Snuffs

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID

Please consider helping to support the Snuffhouse forum.

Odens and Siberia by the roll.

Whatcha Chewin, Dippin, Snussin?

Comments

• General Extra Strong los
  • Oden's Extreme portion
  • Tough guy orange. Reallly moist dip, flavour reminds me alot of thunder cool orange.

First time trying and its a winner in my books
  • Like a little kid i cracked another can, tough guy lemon...love it
  • 6 Photo Fire & Ice
  • Tough guy lemon again. If you like dip give this stuff a try
  • Snused Islay Whisky los for about a week, now using Lundgren's Skane vit. Thinking Granit loose next, maybe.
  • Thunder Frosted
  • NTSU Black in the lip
  • 6P Fire and Ice
  • Skruf super white#3.

Not to shabby for a tobacco free mint snus. Has a nice tingle in the lip and feels great
  • Thunder Original (red) loose
  • @Codyg140 I've been using the very similar General G.4 blue mint. It's nice for out and about, super tidy with a crisp enough mint sting. Even when I spit a portion in the trash, people just think its chewing gum. However, using it all day makes me come home and crave something a little more flavorful, messy, and generally gritty.

Like, Copenhagen Long Cut, which is what dipping right now.
  • Stockers FC Natural from bulk tub. @ $11.75 I try and always have good stock of this one and LC Wintergreen.
  • 6 Photo Fire & Ice
  • Copenhagen
  • Fire and ice
  • Thunder Frosted
  • General extra strong loose
  • ManxSnuffManxSnuff Member
    edited November 16 PM
    Have any of you guys tried Odens or Siberia? 

I work in a warehouse for MS but we're also the UK distributor for Odens and Siberia and we can ship them worldwide :)

If anyone has any special flavour requests message me! I'll see what I can do ;)
  • I smoke and I find that snus packets are the only thing that really help me cut back on my smoking. I really like the Oden's products, have not yet tried any Siberia.
  • Oden's and Siberis snus are great. Also a fan of their Clove Explosion line, I'm enjoying a white portion now. It reminds me of a xmas ham in a weird but good way
  • At this present time I am enjoying some Elmo's with a layer of Firedance (just got some Firedance last shipment) with a General Wintergreen Snus.
  • Odens
  • 6 Photo Fire and Ice. I don't normally use anything that isn't snuff, but I'm really happy I pulled the trigger on this one. 
  • Currently chewing Skoal Spearmint

I used to dismiss chewing tobacco but my time in the military may or may not have influenced me to pick it up :))
  • Gawith Hoggarth Black Bogie twist. This ain't no Oliver!

So dark, smokey, and bitter, it's amazing! The taste is weirdly familiar, but I cant quite put my finger on it...

Maybe just a recently smothered campfire?
  • @Shavasas is that used for both chewing and pipe smoking?
  • G&H Black Bogie Twist
  • Fire & Ice