Tons of specials all the time.Finest Quality Indian SnuffsToque Snuffs

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID

Please consider helping to support the Snuffhouse forum.

Odens and Siberia by the roll.

What's In Your Nose? #13

Comments

• SG Firedance
  • Finally,
    Just click on the Indian Flag, you'll see our category named as Janta at MS or search Janta at the SnuffStore.

You may please order and tell the reviews.
    Happy Sniffing!
  • F & T Seville. 
    I know that it isn't for everyone, but first impression I think it's a very good snuff. I get a powdery scent mostly, but my nose isn't quite a jedi snuff master yet. However I think it's a very pleasant scent and quite easy to take large pinches of.I'll definitely never run out of this one . Love at first sniff.
  • Going through my first tins of Toque Natural and Quit, enjoying Natural now. Very nice snuff this!

@SnuffyT7 Seville is one of my faves. Fell in love at first pinch, too.
  • BizzleBizzle Member
    edited November 14 PM
    WoS Bee M. I think I'm in love! I'm not even a massive fan of menthols but this great.

I'm not sure if it's supposed to be like this (it's my first tin) but it's absolutely solid in the tin. I put my finger and thumb in to take a pinch and the snuff just didn't move! I had to break it up before I could get any out
  • Dr Rumneys Brown
  • J&H W MED No99
  • 6 Photo Krishan Sudama.
  • WoS Best SP
  • @Bizzle what does date stamp say on the bottom of your Bee M tin? It should be medium moist when fresh.
  • @volunge It says 152 18A so maybe 15th Feb 2018? I don't think that's old enough to count as 'old stock' is it? Either way, I'm happy with it
  • volungevolunge Member
    edited November 14 PM
    Definitely not an old stock, blame the new WoS plastic wrap type seal. Tape did muuuch better job.

WoS has just introduced small tap tins along their 5 g tins. The only good thing, this nasty container is optional.
  • BizzleBizzle Member
    edited November 14 PM
    @volunge I'm seriously tempted to order a pound drum of it while it's on sale. Only fifteen pounds
  • Abraxas Premium Batch Coarse
  • Toque Ginger
  • Toque Natural.

@Bizzle WoS promotions rock! There'll be another big party on 23rd.
  • Gluck Auf Prise.  Just got a new order and finally get to try out some schmalzlers.  Tried A Brasil first and not sure how i feel about that.  Haven't tried the Bernards  Pervy Monk labeled one yet. 
  • Toque Lime Toast
  • F&T Old Paris
  • Just peeled the tape off a fresh 10g of WoS Royal George. Even better than the last tin
  • Spanish Gem
  • @Volunge Yes, I emailed them to ask how long the Bee M promotion was running for (end November) and they mentioned there would be Black Friday deals
  • Toque Quit.
  • Toque Silver Dollar Cola
  • @bizzle I got really excited until I realized that WOS can only ship to the UK. That is a great price for a pound of snuff.
  • Toque Natural. Just dropped tonka bean in that small tin.
  • Umbrella Brown
  • 6P Krishan Sudama.
  • Bernard Regensburger
  • @volunge I will join you on the 6p Krishan Sudama. Glad I ordered this one.