Finest Quality Indian Snuffs

Best selection of snuff and snuff related products in the UK.Toque Snuffs

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID

Please consider helping to support the Snuffhouse forum.

Worldwide distributor of the finest in snuff, chew, RYO, pipe, accessories and much more.

Custom 100% Rustica Toque USA Whiskey and Honey

2»

Comments

• That's great! I'm so pleased you like it.
  • bobbob Member
    I can't wait till I have the scratch to make a custom order. Wish me luck.
  • ar47ar47 Member
    Mine should be here, back from my master snuff bottling partner, this afternoon! Very excited.

When the 300g arrived in the mail I bagged and tied off the huge sachet from Toque because our whole house smelt of W&H! :D
  • ar47ar47 Member
    @Roderick this snuff is a masterpiece sir!
  • Did this batch all sell or is there still some available?
  • miamimarkmiamimark Moderator
    I'm wondering the same thing @Roderick 
  • Yes, we made extra. Just let us know how much you want and we'll sort it out for you.
  • @Roderick I am huge fan of Toque USA W&H, so I am very excited by this, but i dont snuff as hard as i used to, what would the minimum order be on this one?
  • ar47ar47 Member
    edited April 2019 PM
    I'd say a good 90% of my snuffing has been this custom W&H over the past 5 days. Perfect fine grind and immediate satisfaction without the nose hangovers. Aroma is spectacular too.

@Roderick I think this one could warrant a spot on the line card - maybe call it the Snuffhouse Special :)
  • Shavasana, We can do 100g's if this helps. If you order 100g's of Rustica and email us to swap it we will.

BTW are you a Zombie? Isn't Shavasana a dead body? I am very puzzled?
  • ar47ar47 Member
    Over the last two weeks now 95% of my snuff has been this delight. Thank you so much @Roderick for making the custom batch for us
  • Wow. I just put in an order for 50 grams of the Rustica.

And I asked in an email that it be changed to the Rustica Whiskey & Honey, and I am very excited to receive this stuff.

Thank you @Roderick for making this available! 

Please tell me if there is anything more I need to do!

Best
    Fred
  • I think this has the capability of being lethal lol. The standard W&H made my head swim so had to give up on it.
  • volungevolunge Member
    edited April 2019 PM
    @matteob, it all depends on the amount of alkalizer(-s).
    It might sound weird, but pure (non-alkalized) rustica snuff can be disenchanting.
    It seems this thing is moderately alkalized - otherwise folks wouldn't be raving about it.
  • Operator66Operator66 Member
    edited May 2019 PM
    I would like to give this a try
  • Hello, I've just entered the world of snuff and am searching for a solid nic hit. Does anyone have any of this custom batch left they'd be willing to part with a small bit of? Sounds amazing!
  • ar47ar47 Member
    @volunge yes indeed it does!
  • Give Toque USA Whiskey and Honey a try
  • bobbob Member
    @BillyTheKid I would say just bite the bullet and order a full order for yourself. Bulk snuff is just better.
  • Just be careful, it bites.
  • ar47ar47 Member
    @Roderick holy crap she does! I took a week off and coming back - this stuff burns! A good burn, mind you :)