Finest Quality Indian Snuffs

Best selection of snuff and snuff related products in the UK.Toque Snuffs

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID

Please consider helping to support the Snuffhouse forum.

Worldwide distributor of the finest in snuff, chew, RYO, pipe, accessories and much more.

Whatcha Chewin, Dippin, Snussin?

Comments

• volungevolunge Member
    Snus.biz SNUBIE BO&GB.
  • MrSnuffMrSnuff Administrator
    White Fox
  • volungevolunge Member
    Snus.biz Usquebaugh.
  • JDU44JDU44 Member
    White Fox
  • Chimo Dark Cocoa , G'Day
  • TigerJackTigerJack Member
    edited June 5 PM
    Wake up guys and throw a post out every once in a while !!!

• volungevolunge Member
    Preparing for a few hours long coach trip. I'll pop up a bit of Oliver Twist soon.
  • periqueperique Member
    White Fox.
  • EpitangoEpitango Member
    General Mint.
  • periqueperique Member
    General Extra Strong loose
  • SammyD13SammyD13 Member
    Oliver Twist Black
  • SammyD13SammyD13 Member
    Could someone please say how many portions come in a can of Odens?
  • volungevolunge Member
    15 portions in white/white dry, 18 in non-white.
  • periqueperique Member
    Copenhagen Extra Long Cut Natural
  • Mr_OMr_O Member
    Snuscentral says about 20, 12 to 14 for dry.  I had to look at the site anyways.

General G.3 slim ES. I love slim portions!
  • volungevolunge Member
    edited June 11 PM
    My first prilla of Islay Whisky los snus by GN Tobacco.

This small batch barrel aged 100% lamina snus is delivered in a beautiful metal can. Needless to say, it contains some Islay Whisky. Now for the funny part, a rhetorical question: do I still qualify as an abstainer? :) Been avoiding this snus and some other products with alcohol-related names for ages - I stopped caring about beverages in 2010... Honestly, I was even postponing trying Toque USA W&H for quite a long time, but the curiosity got the best of me eventually and I don't regret it (I really dig that snuff and don't smell any whisky there).

It's too early for making a final verdict-like statement, but I'm not too excited about this snus yet. On the other hand, I didn't like my first can of Odens Original los (made by the same manufacturer), too, but later it grew on me and I started buying it by rolls.

I would definitely recommend IW and snus.biz Usquebaugh to those who appreciate the taste of whisky - it's really pronounced in both snuses.

P. S. GN Tobacco snuses (at least Odens and IW) contain potash instead of sodium carbonate and different method of pasteurisation is used (slow heating instead of steam). I believe it shapes their signature taste.
  • volungevolunge Member
    Odens Lime portion.

I tried some flavoured Odens snuses and found the scents unobtrusive. As a fan of plain stuff I wasn't sure about this one, but there's only a hint of lime. Same valid for Odens Apple, Licorice and Double Mint.
  • Chimo     G'Day Gents

• Mr_OMr_O Member
    Odens Melon Extreme
  • periqueperique Member
    General Extra Strong Loose
  • JammerJammer Member
    edited June 13 PM
    GH Brown Bogie
    EDIT: Changed my mind, GH Black Pigtail! ;)
  • periqueperique Member
    G&H Black Pigtail
    @Jammer Great choice !!
  • Chimo, this is all I dip / chew now days as after using Chimo for awhile nothing else satisfy's  me anymore. G'day Gents
  • volungevolunge Member
    Islay Whisky snus.
  • JammerJammer Member
    edited June 15 PM
    G&H Brown Pigtail. I like this a bit better than the black pigtail. I've come to the conclusion that, for me, this is hands-down the best oral tobacco product available. But it must be fresh, so the 0.5-1cm disc sits nice and comfy in the upper lip. Like snus, there is no spitting, and it's delicious and quite cost-effective, more so than snus, with nicotine aplenty, and one disc can easily last 2-3 hours. Also, there is no mess as with loose, and the "portion" size is 100% customizable, unlike snus portions. Hmm, might try adding some bergamot snus aroma for a fun little experiment. Too bad these Kendal pigtails are so difficult to obtain...
  • volungevolunge Member
    Oden's 29 Apple.
  • Oliver Twist Original
  • periqueperique Member
    Stoker s Long Cut Mint
  • RS422RS422 Member
    Chimo El Toro.
  • Chimo, G'Day