Finest Quality Indian Snuffs

Best selection of snuff and snuff related products in the UK.Toque Snuffs

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID

Please consider helping to support the Snuffhouse forum.

Worldwide distributor of the finest in snuff, chew, RYO, pipe, accessories and much more.

WoS monthly special.

Comments

• 20 assorted F&T tap tins for
  • volungevolunge Member
    GBP 10.
  • RogueRogue Member, Administrator
    Dayum... you guys are finising eachothers

• volungevolunge Member
    Currency symbol to blame..
  • Yes I will try and remember not to use pound signs in future. :)
  • mrmanosmrmanos Member
    I wish they would ship to the states! I don't understand why they don't. I think they would sell a lot of snuff here.
  • houtenzielhoutenziel Member
    edited July 3 PM
    The reason they aren't able to sell to the states is because the credit card companies in the UK prohibit tobacco related transactions from the US. From what I understand, if they get caught doing so the penalties are stiff(fines, loss of card processing, etc). Isle of Man is not part of the UK, so is not subject to the laws prohibiting US and other overseas sales of tobacco products.. which is why we have the great blessing of Mr Snuff, Snuffstore, and so on.

WoS even has a little blurb hidden at the bottom of their page that states: "Due to credit card company rules we can only supply to the UK"

• ar47ar47 Member
    Is snuff.me.uk not in UK?
  • mrmanosmrmanos Member
    I understand Wilson's reasoning but I never have had any problem ordering from Toque, and they are in the U.K. Or they could use WorldPay that I have used as well. I think if someone at Wilson's decicded to sell to the states they could make it happen, but they just don't want to go through the process. Just my opinion.
  • Does anyone know when this offer expires? Can
  • Cant see on the website
  • @BillSykes I am in the UK and can still view this offer on sharrowmills.com
    It is under snuff promotions.
  • Fantastic thanks payday on the 31st I hope it stays till then
    Love to have a little tin of Bordeaux or French Carotte in my pocket
    Or any of the others really :D
  • volungevolunge Member
    edited August 10 PM
    On offer this month:

Apri, M, Santo Domingo - all sizes.
    M Plus, S.M. Gold, S.M. 500 and Plain - small cartons for GBP 4 (low stock).
  • Singleton's Super Cool now. Smoky and dark menthol, moister and coarser than most of WoS snuffs.
  • Not a monthly special, but two new snuffs in WoS range - Matador and Diplomat: https://sharrowmills.com/category/new-flavours

Both menthols..
  • Gold Label, French Carotte, S.M. and 12 assorted medium tins this month.
  • I wish they shipped to the US.