Finest Quality Indian Snuffs

Best selection of snuff and snuff related products in the UK.Toque Snuffs

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID

Please consider helping to support the Snuffhouse forum.

Worldwide distributor of the finest in snuff, chew, RYO, pipe, accessories and much more.

Mr.Snuff Shipping Times To USA

2»

Comments

• MrSnuffMrSnuff Administrator
    @Dltwriter I will find out what is going wrong. Emails are ALWAYS responded to and typically within 24 hrs.

Either your email is going into junk folder for some reason or you are emailing the wrong email address.

Give me your order number and I'll get Nikki to email you directly.

Apologies for the hassle, but rest assured we do not ignore anybody ever.

All the best,

Dave
  • I made an order on August 4th.  I was subsequently told that there was a problem with their system and that I would be refunded.  After that, I had to pester them about the refund, and was then told that my order was shipped on August 29th.  This morning, I made another inquiry, and was told they were out of stock on my items.
    After two months of being lied to, I will not be doing business with them in the future.
    Truly, the worst online buying experience I have ever had.
  • I've never had an issue with Mr Snuff, after after 5 years of buying through them. Of course the mail system can be unpredictable once in a while but I am satisfied with the set up as it is. Otherwise I'd be making my own snuff...
  • ar47ar47 Member
    My last order was delayed a week because one of the items I ordered Qty20 of they didnt have enough to fill but it shipped a week later and got here in 2 weeks after that. I get orders quicker in the mail from Toque and Snuff.me but MrSnuff still has the widest collection. I've had it take a month to arrive but that was ~18 months ago
  • DeezDeez Member
    I've never had an issue with Mr. Snuff, I usually receive my order about 1 week after it ships.