Finest Quality Indian Snuffs

Best selection of snuff and snuff related products in the UK.Toque Snuffs

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID

Please consider helping to support the Snuffhouse forum.

Worldwide distributor of the finest in snuff, chew, RYO, pipe, accessories and much more.

How many snuffs do you keep in a rotation?

2»

Comments

• Lessee..
    I currently have:

1 bullet of toque quit
     1 little tin of irish no 22

Wow, it's a strange day for me, usually i have at least 3-4 different tins/bullets on me.
  • I'm down to seven snuffs at the moment.
  • edited September 2019 PM
    Well into double digits. So far, and I am new at this, there is a secure place in my regulars for 6 photo Anarkali and Motia as well as coffee kick, chocolicious, and Cheeta although those are usually used in a mix. Begum green and their 3 medicated snuffs never sit still for long either. I have 5 toque snuffs that havent rested more than a day since arriving: lime toast, quit, sp extra, Spanish gem and ambrosia. I use lots of Viking blonde to make my favorite 6p snuffs more pinchable. I regularly inhale mountains of Tom Buck, and have a sniff of O&G a few times a week.
  • also forgot about the Lowen-Prise and Gawith Original tapboxes I keep by the bed.  gf made off with the latter to take on a flight.  (Think I found the one)  That's a grand total of 19. I will be way less annoyed with the practicality of this once my snuffboxes and empty screw tins arrive.  The small 6 photo tins are especially a hassle to dip into once you get used to a using snuffbox for easy access. 
  •  At work I tend to carry a bullet of toque quit, as well as a box of toque quit and recently a little barrel of Cheeta.
  • I carry four small aluminum capsule in a pouch most of the time with a Brebia pipe nail

Blast Natural
    Afghan White
    Dholakia White
    SG Pinewood Ice

• Today i have Toque Quit, Cheeta, and toque peanut butter with me. I usually have at least 2 or 3 with me.
  • I've just returned to snuff after a long absence, and in the past few weeks I've had between one and five different snuffs with me at any given time. Right now I have two -- I don't have the pocket space for more. :)
  • Currently HDT, a Indian white snuff (unsure what it is, possibly Cheeta) and Bernard's Brazil Double fermented. May change the HDT to Irish No. 22.
  • I usually keep four in rotation- a menthol, an American scotch, a floral, and one other one. 
  • Every snuff I have is in rotation as the mood hits me. It's like pipe tobacco, I'd go nuts if I only had a few choices.
  • I keep my snuffs in order of most recently received in the box they were shipped in. In my thinking, they are the freshest and newest and I enjoy them the most. I also keep tubs in the freezer of Dutch windmill snuffs I used to order from Jaap in holland. And bulk tubs of Viking, F and T and Gawith.
  • HumppaHumppa Member
    edited November 2019 PM
    I try to use not so much at one time, but sometimes I just can
  • volungevolunge Member
    edited November 2019 PM
    Looks like apostrophe this time. Or some kind of autocorrect issue.