Best Service - Great Selection - Always Low Prices
Finest Quality Indian Snuffs

FUBAR Filter Tabaq has arrived. Check it out!Toque Snuffs

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID

Please consider helping to support the Snuffhouse forum.

New Snuvs: White and Rusty, Try them all!

OT:What are You listening to?

RoamRoam Member
edited July 2008 in The Pub (Off Topic)
Falco - Jeanny

Comments

• edited September 2008 PM
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • nightcapnightcap Member
    edited July 2008 PM
    oh man!!!!! I haven't heard them in years!!!

You ever listen to day glow .......... ( i won't bother finishing the name of the band...)
    Good old fashioned Canadian Punk Rock!!

At the moment I'm listening to Frank Zappa. Hot Rats....Willie the Pimp.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • bobbob Member
    the dayglow stopers I guess would be the p.c. way to say their name.
    some music in my head might make it to a song this time.
  • whoa, whoa, whoa!!!!!!

SNFU the best Canadian punk band.!!???

They rock but, not the best.

without naming off a trillion other canadian punk bands to make it look like I'm a know it all, I'll just say 3 words...

NO MEANS NO!!!!

The best all time canadian punk band.

Hands down!!
  • nightcapnightcap Member
    edited July 2008 PM
    sorry dude.
    These guys were around before SNFU.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nomeansno
  • edited September 2008 PM
  • lol!
    I was just being a prick!
    SNFU are classic.
    I just have to wave the flag every now and then.

When revisiting, check out the " kill everyone now" album. made in the 90's but one of the best!!

P.S I'm more of a Bad Religion Fan anyway......
  • agalloch - not unlike the waves. favourite song at the moment.
    apart from that everything that is melodic and monotonous enough not to get on my nerves. black metal, trance, some ska stuff, monotonous jazz and blues. preferably without vocals.
  • MattMatt Member
    I listened to Jack Johnson today while I did some landscaping. Oh and I was chewing a piece of cannonball plug that I dipped in Brutons. Talk about yummy.
  • I'll listen to just about everything except opera & classical. But my preferred music is the old classic country & bluegrass, none of that new country that is more like pop music. Also like classic rock. And bands like Modest Mouse, Franz Ferdinand, Oasis. When I was younger I was into things like Depeche Mode, Duran Duran, Wham.
  • edited July 2008 PM
  • MattMatt Member
    Never had days work but its nearly identical in appearance except for the label.
  • I'm not an 80's child but I was still young in the early 80's. At that same time my older brother was really into Iron Maiden, Quit Riot, Judas Priest, Def Leppard.
  • Therapy, System of a Down, Motorhead, Eric Clapton
  • edited July 2008 PM
  • RoamRoam Member
    TBF - Data
  • Pink Floyd - The Division Bell
  • Classic album Tim. I'm listening to Suedehead- Best of Morrissey at this moment in time.
  • JavaJava Member
    Right this minute? Meatloaf's Bat Out of Hell.

Cheers,
    Java
  • bobbob Member
    Hood, outside closer.
    Interesting band definately I almost call them trip hop but they're too good for that. accidently find musicly though. It's beena while since I've listened to it.
  • and now................ blues breakers. Beano Album
  • Superb choice, thatsthe album where he started to define his style IMHO, then the magnificent Cream.
  • bobbob Member
    Cream is awesome yet I blame their rythm section for that. Then again I'am a bass player that might have something to do with it.
  • Right now I am listening to ESPN Sports Radio, but as far as music goes, my musical tastes are all over the map. I like most music, except country...I grew up listening to the same stuff as Trouts brother: Priest, Maiden, Scorpions, (all 80's metal before Poison and Winger ruined it lol) etc.. I do find myself mellowing out some the older I get. I guess my favorite band of all time is Pink Floyd.
  • Yeah, all good choices and floyd are a great band. My tastes go all over the place as well ; from Handel to Motorhead, who I've seen several times and seeing them again in November. I can't really think if a form I don't like (manufactured bubble gum shit being the exception)
  • I listen to audio books on my commute. Finishing up David Copperfield by Dickens. Before that was The Count of Monticristo. Good stuff.
  • too whiney, I would go for Clapton for that era, when he was not bombed on smack