Best Service - Great Selection - Always Low Prices
Finest Quality Indian Snuffs

Sir Walter Scott snuffs back in stockSnuv: Herbal Range

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID

Please consider helping to support the Snuffhouse forum.

Sir Walter Scott back in stock

What's In Your Nose? #13

Comments

• periqueperique Member
    Toque Absinthe
  • G H Cafe Regal
  • periqueperique Member
    edited April 8 PM
    Molen de Kralingse Prins Regent.  My last tin,  I'll miss it when its gone.
  • TapoutTapout Member
    Bingeing all day on Mc O&G. I haven't tooted any of this in a long time, but I opened it this morning and can't seem to get enough. McCrystal's  has a great flour. 
  • A very lazy day for me, after a late breakfast I'm relaxing with a cup of breakfast tea and enjoying generous bumps of McChrystal' JIP! This is a lovely very fresh new tin :)
  • LA Natural after a long break from it. Enjoying that hint of lime it has on a very easy to take base.
  • Irish Toast no.22. I bought 500g of this about five years ago and it's now developed some deep chocolate notes to it.
  • periqueperique Member
    NTSU black
  • volungevolunge Member
    Red Bull
  • ALLexALLex Member
    Fubar Snafu Medicated with my morning espresso
  • Viking Brown and some Toque Xmas Pudding
  • ar47ar47 Member
    @ALLex Yep @volunge as usual is correct; by Poschl black I mean the Gawith Original/Apri in black tin

WoS Royal George earlier, now custom Toque Rustica W&H USA
  • Starting things off for a Monday with some WoS SM Blue - Very nice way to start too! ;-) 

• Grand Cairo keeping me going this morning.

@MisterPaul great choice Blue has a very nice camphor scent.
  • Toque Absinthe
  • @Huysmans - Yeah... My tastes have changed somewhat I think, snuff with camphor in the profile gave me rebound congestion years ago, increasingly I'm finding I actually really appreciate it  :-? :D 

Continuing on the medicated vibe this afternoon with McChrystal's JIP! & WoS Singelton's [Q: Where did Cole go? :-?] I love the Singleton's; but course dark moist snuff with menthol sure doesn't make for a presentable face :)) Devine in the nose though ;-)  
  • F & T Santo Domingo
  • SG Raspberry at the end of the day.
  • WoS SM Blue again this morning 
  • Red Bull + Schmalzler A (1:2)
  • SWS Creme de Figue. I've been meaning to buy this for a long time and I finally indulged myself as an Easter treat. My first pinch and I am not disappointed at all. Wonderfully rich coarse tobacco with an abiding aroma of the fig arrack that keeps coming in waves.
  • ^^^ @Huysmans - I had a feeling that would be right up your street tbf :-) The Artisan Snuff Figus Rappee is likewise very pleasant if you haven't already had a punt on that ;-) 
  • Gletscherprise
  • ar47ar47 Member
    My Mr Snuff order arrived yesterday. Really appreciated the SWS Lundy Foot last night. This morning I'm enjoying a fresh tin of WoS Grand Cairo. Great snuff, been a long while.
  • WoS Singleton's Super Cool - Well... It's super cool ay it ;-) :))
  • Jip!
  • ALLexALLex Member
    Fubar Snafu Medicated
  • TapoutTapout Member
    Toque USA W&H. It's been a 2.5 gram day so far.
  • SG Chocolate througout the day.
  • A very coarse and 26% moist blend of Burley and Kentucky sun cured (1:1), with just a dash of potash (2%) and a pinch (5%) of Maldon smoked sea salt.