Yes! Snuv has arrived.
Finest Quality Indian Snuffs

Snuv has arrived. Check it out!Toque Snuffs

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID

Please consider helping to support the Snuffhouse forum.

Let the bells ring out and the banners fly. Snuv is here!

Agarwood and Oud smelling snuff.

I'm curious, does such a thing exist?

Comments

• Guess i could have put aloeswood also in there. :P I'm sure someone may have their own concoction but I'm looking for something preferably commercial i would assume india or china would have one, just never heard anything about it.
  • Indian snuff commonly have combinations of many fragrances. The manufacturers hesitate to digress these and consider them trade secrets. Some are family recipes that have been passed down through generations.
  • Nope, i've been looking and waiting for an Oud snuff for ages. If Oud was going to be in any snuff already it would be the in the Indian range, though I have not found this snuff yet. It would be interesting to find something reminiscent of Oud Wood by Tom Ford.
  • I've always held out hope that Sir Johnny will all of a sudden have his imagination seized by agarwood. A good oud snuff would be expensive to make. If it was a cheap Indian snuff, it would have to be low quality oud. Until one of the artisan snuff makers comes out with a product whose price reflects the quality, you'd be better off making it yourself
  • I'd be interested in going in for a Custom Toque if it is possible to make this. I dont mind paying extra for high quality Oud
  • HitsuzenHitsuzen Administrator, Moderator
    I looked into doing a fun for the OSP line, but doing it right would make it more expensive than anyone would be interested in paying, and I can't afford leftovers :-(
  • @Hitsuzen how much more would we be looking at? Personally I do not mind paying more for an exotic snuff, to use only on special occasions. I would pay up to $40 for 15g though no more than that, $40 would be my absolute cut off. Though I wouldnt mind at all if it was offered between $20 and $30
  • Ya you can count me in for one as well ^_-.
  • HitsuzenHitsuzen Administrator, Moderator
    @Aamon That is honestly about what it would work out to, but there is no way there would be enough interest out there to sell enough of it to recoup what I spent. A fantastic Assam Oud, organic and aged eight years, is available for $350 (and $25 shipping). That's just for the oil. The tobacco base would be hard to select, given the nature of Agar, and then of course small amounts of other constituents would have to be used to marry it to the leaf (to make sure it isn't lost in the bill). If there were enough people serious about a group buy, I could get an actual quote together for you, but I don't make enough money to have that much sitting around.
  • JustinJustin Moderator
    Trouble is, whenever I look at the heading of this thread, I think of these folks...
    "Reality," sa molesworth 2, "is so unspeakably sordid it make me shudder."