World's Largest Collection of Snuff Online
Finest Quality Indian Snuffs

Best selection of snuff and snuff related products in the UK.Toque Snuffs

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID

Please consider helping to support the Snuffhouse forum.

Coming soon...

Too much snuff?

I bought my first snuff in July.
The first one lasted a month. Since getting a metal snuff bullet I have gone mad. A bullet only lasts me 2 hours!
Am I taking too much?
Loving Wilson

Comments

• lol you might be in the beginning of a long love affair with snuff. it has so much to offer. 2 hours of a bullet lasts me about the same. keep it up! you wont regret it!
  • lol you might be in the beginning of a long love affair with snuff. it has so much to offer. 2 hours of a bullet lasts me about the same. keep it up! you wont regret it!
  • Congratulations! You're right on track! It's not too much until you change jobs to a tissue company only because the discount will save you big money on blowing your nose :D
  • A bullet isn't much at all. Keep going and my advice is ditch the bullet and pinch it. You'll get bigger and better hits. Just my opinion.
  • Without a bullet, my white beard turns brown.
  • @Mr_Frosty some people pay for that!
  • SammyD13SammyD13 Unconfirmed
    edited October 2019 PM
    @Mr_Frostly adjust your snuff to your younger hair color! Viking has you covered: Blond, Brown, Dark- except if you're a ginger SG has Red Crest.