Hi, sorry to bother you guys, but time is of the essence with me right now and I have to unload a few questions for the knowledgeable and more experienced to hopefully help me with.
I just ran out of Irish 22 from WoS and have to place and order for more, along with various other items. Bc shipping is so high for my location, I have to make a sizeable order to justify it.
This leaves me with a bit of an issue. How does one best store snuff for extended periods of time? Right now I have my small order I received before Christmas in my refrigerator drawer, inside of a metal lunch box, with the snuff containers double bagged in ziplock bags inside of it. This sucks bc 1. It's a pain in the ass to get something out and put it back up and 2. I'm not even sure that's good for the snuff, and if so for how long.
So, this leads me to the following questions...
1.Whats the best way to store my snuff so that it stays freshest the longest.
2. I once saw airtight storage jars you could pump the air out of on Paul Shallbetters YT channel but the site that sold them isn't around anymore... Do those still exist? Are those the best option?
3. Whats the best way to carry my snuff? Are there any snuff boxes you would recommend?
4. Where are some good places to buy quality snuff accessories? Mr Snuff just isn't coming thru for me on that front.
5. What are some essential snuff accessories you'd recommend?
6. What snuffs would you recommend for me to toss into this order? I'm into just abt anything. All grinds and moistures are good. Not crazy about super camphory menthols and I'm especially into Irish 22 and SP No1, but all suggestions are welcome.
7. Side question, but what is Irish 22 anyways? I don't know how to classify it, and would like to know what to look for. Definitely my everyday snuff for now... But I've got 5 grams left sooo lol hence me having to make this post. Gotta order, ASAP.
Anyhow, hope I went abt this the right way. Thanks for any help you guys could offer. I'd greatly appreciate it.