Best Service - Great Selection - Always Low Prices
Finest Quality Indian Snuffs

FUBAR Filter Tabaq has arrived. Check it out!Toque Snuffs

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID

Please consider helping to support the Snuffhouse forum.

New Snuvs: White and Rusty, Try them all!

Temperature stressed snus

I have a vital question. I have been keeping a stash of snus in the freezer compartment of a mini fridge and discovered a freaky situation. My hypothesis is that it was temperature fluctuations that turned many of my portions shiny and near black, also there was a deposit of a slimy material, probably glycerin or PG. I threw out the ones that were in the worst condition and have used some that do not look quite as bad. So, my question is what would you do? Should I just abandon them all and throw them out? Are they going to be just too tainted, bacteria ridden or whatever? I am starting to feel like throwing them out and re stocking before I was planning to initially.

Comments

• I'm sure folks on Reddit could be of some help. There's a huge snusers community hub there - r/Snus .

My humble snus storing experiece is limited to occasional roll in the general fridge compartment only. Usually I run through it in 1.5-2 months. No issues so far.

How did it taste?
  • Mr_OMr_O Member
    Ok, thanks! I will look there. I guess the ones that have a more normal appearance maybe feel a little more wet and cold in the lip. The flavors are maybe a little faded. I still get some tingle/bite, maybe not as much as a good, fresh one.