Yes! Snuv has arrived.
Finest Quality Indian Snuffs

Snuv has arrived. Check it out!Toque Snuffs

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID

Please consider helping to support the Snuffhouse forum.

Snuv has arrived!

Has the recipe for Ozona Raspberry snuff changed?

I recently bought some tins of Ozona Raspberry snuff. Besides the label change, the smell appears different than when  last tried them. I first purchased them at a headshop on the Wildwood , New Jersey boardwalk in the late 70's I think. ( I am in my 60's)  The tin had realistic looking raspberries on it. And the smell lasted a while...Bruce

Comments

• volungevolunge Member
    edited November 19 PM
    Very possible. Gawith Apricot, renamed as Original, and Lowenprise feels way toned down now. Current Red Bull has faint fruit or berry notes and is coarser, but still rocks in menthol department; I think different tobacco is used now. Someone noted that President is not the same as it used to be some years ago as well. I tried Ozona O for the first time earlier this year, and the orange flavour was barely there.

I got a feeling that Poschl is weaning us away from flavours. They will be banned one day, I'm pretty sure. I would even expect them launching some plain snuffs before it happens. They have some plain snuff recipes and registered trademarks, like Santa Caterina, Neffa Bledi and Kownoer.