Best Service - Great Selection - Always Low Prices
Finest Quality Indian Snuffs

Snuv has arrived. Check it out!Toque Snuffs

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID

Please consider helping to support the Snuffhouse forum.

New Mr. Snuff: New Look - More Features - Still Best Prices

Save money at artisan snuff.com

Now you can buy in Dollars, Euros and any currency you like and pay in Pounds. Save money and visit artisansnuff.com

Comments

• I just got my first order from Artisan! Excellent selection and yes, my Visa worked perfectly. In case anyone is wondering, Artisan is the only place that carries F&T snuffs in the beloved cylindrical, original tins. It’s important to me. And Artisan also has all Toque, Silver Dollar, and Otto snuffs, including the new Red Rags, which is a menthol/ eucalyptus snuff. It’s very, very good if you like Red Bull style menthols. Great new site Roderick!
  • This is so true. Thank you, we are trying to provide customers with more of a selection at fair prices.
  • Damn good prices on there compared to other sites. Looking forward to the bulk selection.
  • HuysmansHuysmans Member
    edited February 19 PM
    Fantastic prices and very competitive postage rates. Very satisfied with the ease of the order I placed tonight and what a large selection to choose from.