Best Service - Great Selection - Always Low Prices
Finest Quality Indian Snuffs

American Dry SnuffsSnuv: Herbal Range

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID

Please consider helping to support the Snuffhouse forum.

Classic Tin-Same Great Taste

Icebound W Dr. Rumney's Blue, One of My "Snuff Spoons", & A Double Video Bomb

Hey y'all, sorry I havent put together a video in awhile. I've been pretty sick the last couple days. Shot this last night and gave up after the surprise ending, hoping to rerecord today when I was feeling better, and hopefully get a better take... But there just ain't no way.

All that said, I love this vid anyway, on account of the surprise drop ins at the end. Puts a smile on my face.

For those of y'all that don't know, we're having the extremely rare snow/ice storm down here in Dixie, and everything has gone cattywampus. Been a few days of being iced in, some of us without power or water. Lookin like it may just keep on for a few more.

To all my folks scattered across the South, stay in, stay warm, stay safe, and stay healthy. Hopefully this all ends soon... I know I'm about ready for it. Hopefully I'm back soon, and fit as a fiddle to boot. Until then, y'all take care of y'all selves.

Also, here's my link and code for 10% off at Mr. Snuff. It cancels out my shipping costs and then some, w the orders I make. Hopefully that'll come in handy for y'all, too.

https://www.mrsnuff.com?sca_ref=518289.87JvtCf9bS

Code: TheReb2020

Comments

• I look like death here. Anyone else know of any good, strong menthols or other medicateds good for keeping the nose clear?
  • My go to menthols when I need a decent blast is Red Bull and 6Photo no.666.
    They both open me up pretty quick especially if I get the cold weather stuffys.
  • 6P No.6 and J&H Wilson Medicated #99 are my goto snuffs when I get a cold, also the only time I enjoy Poschl snuffs. For some reason those Poschls mess up my sinuses like when I am sick but when I am actually sick they have the opposite effect and make my sinuses feel better but they are super weak, even when sick I mix it with a heafty dose of white snuff(DW, White Elephant ect.) like 3 or 4 parts white to 1 part Poschl.