Best Service - Great Selection - Always Low Prices
Finest Quality Indian Snuffs

FUBAR Filter Tabaq has arrived. Check it out!Snuv: Herbal Range

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID

Please consider helping to support the Snuffhouse forum.

A Taste of India

WoS Apri any good?

expersexpers Member
How is the grind/moisture/nose burn?

Comments

• Mr_OMr_O Member
    Nobody answering yet. I have not had it for a while, but I can say that I really liked the scent. I would say a fresher apricot scent compared to Poschl Gawith Original. I think I remember it having a decent potency and a medium plus moisture level. If that is any help?
  • expersexpers Member
    yes thank you
  • volungevolunge Member
    Some folks have reported that Jaxons Apri Frosted is pretty decent at it. It's mentholated SP-type snuff, rich in apricot flavour. To grasp the texture, let me tell you that all Jaxons are produced by McChrystal's, and they use WoS-made flour for their own snuffs and whole Jaxons range.

Jaxons are available at snuff.me.uk and toquesnuff.com. Descriptions at snuff.me.uk are outdated (haven't been edited since the change of manufacturer – they were made by Samuel Gawith previously), none of current Jaxons snuff is dark, and all are based on SP-type flour.
  • Mr_OMr_O Member
    Good! I would give it a try!
  • expersexpers Member
    Just received and can say it's quite nice, to me it's not very distinguishable from the toque version which was one of the few toques I enjoyed.  Hopefully my ability to detect the scent will last, so many snuffs I just lose the ability to perceive the scent after a couple days.