New to snuff-taking (about 3 months) and I've experimented with a few ways of insufflating - none of which have given me an 'AHA!' moment.
My current snuffs include Honey Bee, ASC Peach, ASC Scotch Dental, and Tube Rose.
The Honey Bee (super fine) and Peach (fine) are the most enjoyable; however, the former often causes coughing fits while the latter smells nice, but the sweetness is never tasted.
I say all of that to ask: What should I be feeling after snuffing? More specifically, where should the snuff be sitting once sniffed/inhaled? For me, it either sits in my front nostril (causes tingling and pleasant smell, but no taste), the back of my nose (causing a throat itch but I can taste it), or on my sinuses (causing sneezing but I can taste it).
- Front of nose/Scrunched Nose (Pro: Easy to take, pleasant smell; Con: No sweetness)
- Pinched Nostril (Pro: Easy to take, Con: Clogs Nose)
- Boxcar (Pro: Feels best, Con: Causes Sneezing and Coughing)
- Snuff Bullet (Pro: Feels right; Con: Hits the sinuses or doesn't hit at all)
- Knuckles (Pro: Good for some snuffs, Con: Messy)
- Back of Hand (Pro: Goes right in for all snuffs; Con: Messy, Inconsistent delivery)
Is there a "zone" or "spot" I should be aiming for to maximize both smell and taste? Or do I just snuff for whichever I find more satisfying?