Best Service - Great Selection - Always Low Prices
Finest Quality Indian Snuffs

Sir Walter Scott snuffs back in stockSnuv: Herbal Range

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID

Please consider helping to support the Snuffhouse forum.

Sir Walter Scott back in stock

Gawith Hoggarth would like your reviews

Gawith Hoggarth & Co are putting together a new catalogue and also a new website. 

We'd like input and feedback from people who smoke our products.

So I've put together some review forms where you can give a review on each one of our products (Gawith Hoggarth and Samuel Gawith pipe tobacco brands).

You can access the forms on our website: http://www.gawithhoggarth.co.uk

Its quick and easy, just choosing a scale from 1 to 5 for a handful of questions and then you can put a review in your own words at the bottom (if you wish). 

If you would like to review any of the Gawith snuffs you are welcome to message me your reviews.

Rachel 

Comments

• bobbob Member
    wonderful glad to see you got on that. All right but no pipe tobacco reviews. ;) Sorry haven't been here in forever and also just enteretaining myself mostly.
  • @gawithhoggarth are you planning on introducing any new snuffs?
  • @gawithhoggarth - The new website does look very nice Rachel 
  • Thanks, its just a basic site at the moment while we get the new catalogue and website sorted.
  • I haven’t seen the website yet but I do love some of the snuffs. I remember when I first tried Jockey Club years ago. And I still have a tin of Ambassador, probably ten years old that still is good, which I only take an occasional pinch from.