Best Service - Great Selection - Always Low Prices
Finest Quality Indian Snuffs

FUBAR Filter Tabaq has arrived. Check it out!Toque Snuffs

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID

Please consider helping to support the Snuffhouse forum.

New Snuvs: White and Rusty, Try them all!

OT - Pets anyone?

n9inchnailsn9inchnails Moderator
edited July 2010 in The Pub (Off Topic)
I have a Yorkshire terrier, a budgie, an african pygmy hedgehog, a brazilian blonde tarantula, a Kilimanjaro baboon tarantula, a Fishers chameleon and a 75 gal. Malawi African cichlid fish tank

Comments

• 2 Rottweillers 1 siamese.

Ken
  • 2 retired greyhounds.
  • Great lookin' dogs! I've got a sighthound mutt (a lurcher!) and I love her!
  • miamimarkmiamimark Moderator
    image" />
  • My eighteen year old cat gets put down this afternoon now that you mention it. The coon hound at seventeen is not far behind her.
  • edited August 2010 PM
    Two daschunds, one old lady and a male puppy, 3.5 months old.

Bipolar, I LOVE those greyhounds. I South Africa they are called "windhonde - wind dogs" because they can run like the wind. Beautiful characters, loving animals.
  • I have an ex German Police dog, a german shephard named Otto and a Jack Russel named Kaiser Bill.
  • I am owned by an extremely spoiled 13-year-old cat named Kali:

• My wife loves that cat, PSS...lol
  • @Pieter- I didn't know about the windhonde. Thanks for the compliment, they love ya for it :)
  • CarolCarol Member
    3 dogs, 5 rats, and a worthless Tom cat that comes around to eat.

The dogs are, one Aussie shepard-Husky mix, one Husky-German shepherd mix, and a Chihuahua-Pomeranian mix.

The big dogs are to take care of business, should the need arise. The small dog is here to wake up the big dogs. :P
  • BartBart Member
    100 lb. white boxer in the house and a stray yellow cat that hangs around the yard.
  • BartBart Member
    edited July 2010 PM
    The little feller isn't me, so please no short jokes....
  • @ bart: then you must be the dog!? LMAO!
  • ra.stanitra.stanit Member
    edited July 2010 PM
    @ bart : omg omg omg that dog is just gorgeous...
    here is roxy and lucy
  • BartBart Member
    Haha, SJ!! He needs to fill out..he is rather tall for a boxer.

Good looking dogs there, RaStanit. Bottom one looks like Old Yeller a bit
  • miamimarkmiamimark Moderator
    I have 3 parrots, an Umbrella cockatoo, a sun conure and a female eclectus. I'm a petsitter so I spend my whole day taking care of other people's pets. Check out the videos and slideshow on my website if you wish.. Link
  • cstokes4cstokes4 Member, Moderator
    I have an Aussie-Lab mix, a Short Haired Domestic, a Red Ear Slider, Russian Tortoise and a Red Foot Tortoise.

Good dogs, Bi Polar, my Fiance and I are looking into adopting one as soon as we buy a house.
  • You won't regret it cstokes. We adopted our first several years ago and had to adopt a second one.

We got 'em both at the Jacksonville Kennel club.
  • iggyiggy Member
    @miamimark, I'm a petsitter too
  • iggyiggy Member
    2 Italian Greyhounds, 1 Australian Shepherd and a Ragdoll cat
  • ....So that's why they call you iggy :)
  • @miamimark: I always wanted a sun conure, such beautiful birds.
  • iggyiggy Member
    Yep!) bipolarbear

I was soooo close to adopting an x-racer, but this little Italian Greyhound desperately needed a home back in January. Love Sight Hounds!
  • CarolCarol Member
    edited July 2010 PM
    Luna:

Cosmo:

Timber:

• Two male brown mackerel tabbies, Norman and Chester, and one female orange classic tabby, Lulu. They're not so much pets as adjunct citizens of the house...
  • 3 cats, one tarantula, 2 leopard geckos. The scorpion (Frank, rest in peace) laid his lil ole sting down a while ago and is buried in the garden. Also a plethora of hedgehogs, snails and mice as undomesticated pets in the back garden (and useful snacks for the cats)
  • 1 lahsa apso, 1 toy poodle, 1 border collie, 1 main coon cat, and 1 other cat, I'm not sure what kind.
  • sprangalangsprangalang Member
    edited July 2010 PM
    Tilly dog