Best Service - Great Selection - Always Low Prices
Finest Quality Indian Snuffs

American Dry SnuffsSnuv: Herbal Range

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID

Please consider helping to support the Snuffhouse forum.

Classic Tin-Same Great Taste

Bernards Regensberger

NachmanNachman Member
edited May 2011 in General
Has anyone tried this snuff? If you have, can you give us a quick review?

Comments

• I've never even seen it for sale. Suppose I'll have to look for some next time I'm getting ready to order.
  • didi878didi878 Member
    edited May 2011 PM
    Its a delicious new fruity (nice berry scent) Schmalzler from Bernhard, if you like Schmalzler`s, you can t go wrong to order and try it.
  • XanderXander Member
    edited May 2011 PM
    Its great to see Bernard expanding their line so much recently.
  • MiBMiB Member
    Due to the energy a local distributor in Regensburg is putting into the Bernard product line, this was a great move by Bernard. Tons of tourists in Regensburg every year. And a growing number of B&M´s being able to offer the fine Bernard assortment locally. Bernard´s on the right track.
  • I should have waited a while to make my last order. I would have had some of this snuff in it. Can't wait to try it.
  • "Due to the energy a local distributor in Regensburg is putting into the Bernard product line, this was a great move by Bernard. Tons of tourists in Regensburg every year. And a growing number of B&M´s being able to offer the fine Bernard assortment locally. Bernard´s on the right track."

I second that, it is so good to see that there is still space for way more snuff buisness and i really hope that it will hold on. There is a chance to see a snuff revival in the coming years.
  • MiBMiB Member
    The revival is pretty much taking place already. But remember, that´s referring to the so called 1st World only. There seem to be many countries, where snuff still plays a huge role, we´re (and the industry, as they confess) not even aware of. There are no numbers about world wide snuff consumption.
  • Just had my first sniff of the new Regensburger Pris. I have to say that i quite like it. It has some nearly fruity untertone to it and i think i will buy this again. Recommend to every Schmalzer fan.
  • GeeGee Member
    Being new to the Bernard line of snuff. I must say I really enjoy this. Starts with the typical light vinegar note that I noticed among few of the Bernard line and gradually fades into a very nice fruity tone. Highly recommend
  • @Gee, some Bernard snuffs contain actual vinegar (up to 3.5%, if my memory serves right).
  • GeeGee Member
    @volunge Interesting, thank you. I can't say I don't like it. It's done very nicely.