Best Service - Great Selection - Always Low Prices
Finest Quality Indian Snuffs

American Dry SnuffsSnuv: Herbal Range

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID

Please consider helping to support the Snuffhouse forum.

Classic Tin-Same Great Taste

Found 2 new smokeless tobaccos from Arnold Andre

PrismasterPrismaster Member
edited July 2012 in Other Forms of Tobacco

Comments

• I'm getting some of the Jaegarpris in on Friday,  I post a quick review when it comes in.
  • bobbob Member
    I like how the two in plastic tins have sports themes. One is the hunters pinch (or something like that) and the other has a sail boat. These are tobaccos for specfic situations.
  • jpsksjpsks Member
     i havent seen the jk brand of snuff before   
  • SlideSlide Member
     i havent seen the jk brand of snuff before   
    Interesting. It is a Polish Snuff

http://www.jk-snuff.pl/

http://translate.google.com/translate?u=http://www.jk-snuff.pl/&hl=en&langpair=auto|en&tbb=1&ie=UTF-8

Maybe @filek can enlighten us
  • looks like portion snus cans :D 
  • AnselAnsel Member
    awesome :-)
  • AnselAnsel Member
    Legal in the EU?!

And... the picanell is STRONG :-)
  • SlideSlide Member
    edited July 2012 PM

• edited July 2012 PM

Hi maties!! I've been around but not posting much.  Ltos of stuff going on.  I hope evertone is well.

Those aren't new. Thats the Ocean and Jap snus that they borught out about a year ago. Not many people liked it. If it were made by a large company they would have been discontinued by now. Thats snus not snuff. There are the used snus ashtrays on the tops?

ya wouldn't need that for los snus or snuff.  its the portions they brought out a year earlier.

I NEED TO MOVE 12 ROLLS OF GENERAL PORTIONS. WILL SELL FOR $35 FOR 10 TINS INCLUDING SHIPPING, USA ONLY.  No problem shipping to Canada but I'll have to include an additional shipping cost.

• edited July 2012 PM

wheres the edit button? I made a spelling mistake.  ;(

edit; nevermind these old eyes found it. 

carry on

I NEED TO MOVE 12 ROLLS OF GENERAL PORTIONS. WILL SELL FOR $35 FOR 10 TINS INCLUDING SHIPPING, USA ONLY.  No problem shipping to Canada but I'll have to include an additional shipping cost.

• Hi maties!! I've been around but not posting much.  Ltos of stuff going on.  I hope evertone is well.

Those aren't new. Thats the Ocean and Jap snus that they borught out about a year ago. Not many people liked it. If it were made by a large company they would have been discontinued by now. Thats snus not snuff. There are the used snus ashtrays on the tops?

ya wouldn't need that for los snus or snuff.  its the portions they brought out a year earlier.

well that is the point. if its truly TRUE snus, then it should not be available in Germany (or any EU country expect Sweden) .. so, what is this ?

i guess i will just buy and check out. XD and @Mr. Nose share us a review when you get it, thanks sir
  • After seeing an old photo of some General "cuts" it does look like cut up cigars. Why the catch lid tho?  Those would end up being a tad messy for a catch lid.  I'm starting to think this may be the result of trying to get around certain tobacco government bullcrap.

So please don't take what I said earlier too serious.   I could be wrong in those first statements.  All I know is that both of those tobaccos sucked.  Sorry if I spoke too soon but those are the exact same tins as the snus. [which would make sense to use them and make a small change on the label to "cuts"]

• FilekFilek Member
    About the JK snuffs I can't say to much, only that the distributor says it's a English snuff for the Polish market. We have them on our market since February. I wanted to write to the distrubutor to learn how actaully makes them, but I doubt they won't say.
  • I have tried a Jagerpris snus and thought the flavor idea was a good one but the snus did miss the mark for being good.
  • bobbob Member
    @juxtaposer elaboration please.
  • It was an herb mix that came across as being a little dry and unappetizing. It certainly was missing something. The herb flavors were good but not well balanced.
  • I received the Jagarpris today and just took out my first pouch.

The pouches are very soft and not overly full.  The can aroma is citrusy and floral, not terribly unlike SG Kendal Brown Original.  Doesn't take very long to start releasing flavor.  The citrus is orange dominated but not exclusive.  What seemed floral in the can aroma translates in flavor as alpine herbs, juniper and somewhat woodsy. While I wouldn't describe this as light on vitamin N, it also not overly strong, which I like as it makes it more of an all day kind of snus.  I did get some bitterness from this snus, mainly near the end, but nothing out of the ordinary nor terribly unpleasant.  Due to the scarcity of other brands, with the exception of online and the accompanying shipping expenses, this might very well work itself into my rotation.
  • In My neck of the woods here in Montana, USA snuff is a real rarity, ONLY Silver Dollar, old, in 2 - 3 flavors.  But if you want snus, there are literally dozens of varieties available.  Am jealous of those who have snuff options.....