Best Service - Great Selection - Always Low Prices
Finest Quality Indian Snuffs

Sir Walter Scott snuffs back in stockSnuv: Herbal Range

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID

Please consider helping to support the Snuffhouse forum.

Sir Walter Scott back in stock

Packing for a trip

SlideSlide Member
edited August 2012 in The Pub (Off Topic)
For an American there are may great things about living in the USA. Traveling as a snuffer, however, is not one of them.

I am having to pack today for a trip and I have no idea how long I will be gone. It could be a week.....could be three months. It could be longer than that....

So the first thing to do was get together my tobacco bag. It is a rolling computer/file case.

I've packed it up and there is approximately 1000 grams of snuff in Mason Jars, handkerchiefs, 7 pipes, pipe cleaners, and about a pound of pipe tobacco. Pipe tobacco being the easiest thing for me to obtain should I need it. The amount of snuff I am taking should last me 6 months but that amount allows for variety also, Now I have to put some snus in there for the non-snuffing/smoking occasions of life!

Hope i don't forget any of the minor details....like packing clothes :)

Comments

• You have tobacco...who needs clothes? They sell them everywhere. Quality tobacco not so much. Good luck...hope you aren't away from home to long.
  • @bigmick That's what I'm thinking!

Thanks Mick! If all goes according to my plans I won't be gone long. Unfortunately my plans don"t always matter :))
  • @Slide, sounds like you have the basics covered.... Wishing you a GREAT adventure!!!