Best Service - Great Selection - Always Low Prices
Finest Quality Indian Snuffs

FUBAR Filter Tabaq has arrived. Check it out!Toque Snuffs

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID

Please consider helping to support the Snuffhouse forum.

New Snuvs: White and Rusty, Try them all!

Snuffhouse Marketplace (Members please post your Buy - Sell - Trade requests here!)

cstokes4cstokes4 Member, Moderator
edited June 2013 in The Snuffhouse Bazaar
Welcome to the Snuffhouse Marketplace where you can buy, sell, or trade with other members of Snuffhouse.

The ground rules:

1. Buying, selling, or trading is done at your own risk; know who you are dealing with.
2. Posts over 60 days old will be deleted by a Moderator.
3. Please update original posts with pertinent information (please edit the post to keep things tidy)
4. Please private message (please do not whisper or post a response on this thread) the member that you are interested in dealing with.
5. Postings that are updated with: traded, gone, found a good home, etc. will be deleted
6. Please limit multiple postings, try to consolidate postings together to keep things neat and tidy, the oldest post will be deleted.
7. Happy buying, selling, or trading!

Comments

• mrplow911mrplow911 Member
    edited February 4 PM
    Selling an unopened Bernards F, opened (90% remaining) 20g of Macouba and Princes Special.  Just too much for me to use.  Looking for $15 which includes shipping within the US.  Shipping from upstate NY.
  • I have an ungodly amount of FRESH WoS Crumbs of Comfort, Irish 22, and Grand Cairo 25g tins, sealed, double bagged, airtight, in a 60ish degree refrigerator.

I'm looking to trade those for SG Madagascan, Irish D, or... Whichever one has the tonquin bean in it.

Thanks y'all!
  • cigargodcigargod Member
    edited March 3 PM
    To sell or trade:
    Sealed 25gr Gawith Hoggarth CM.
    Sealed 10gr bag of Rosinski Roter Kaschube.
    Unopened 10gr tins of Toque USA Peach, Citrus, Black Cherry.
    Sealed 5gr tin of Silver Dollar Apricot.
    USA only please.
    Looking for unopened or lightly used and well kept: 6 Photo MG Madras, Green Dragon, Cheeta. Rosinski Schmalzlers, Dreisener, Uckermarker. Taxi Red. Bernard Gekachelter Virginie.
  • Anyone in the US willong to part with a sample of janta madras. I have some other snuffs I would trade or pay. Thanks
  • So I made the rookie mistake of loading a cart full with gleeful anticipation today...at WoS online. Then I discovered that I’m in the US. Why bulk bags. Why won’t you come to me...
  • volungevolunge Member
    edited March 16 PM
    @Wild_Alaska, some WoS/F&T snuffs are available in one pound drums on mrsnuff.com. Be patient and wait for mrsnuff.com free shipping. This will balance out the costs and you'll get your drums for pretty much the same price as procuring directly from the mills.

Also, economy bags of some F&Ts (and Toque/Otto snuffs) are available here: https://www.artisansnuff.com/product-category/fribourg-and-treyer/economy-bags-fribourg-and-treyer/ . Currently there's a free shipping for all orders over 25 GBP.
  • @volunge Yeah, my cart at Mr Snuff went from $450 to $300 back again. Wilson’s jus had all the bags and the little tap tins to go with. Truth is, I’ll never snuff all I’ve got already. But I want a lifetime supply of everything I like...right away lol.
  • Here's a question building upon @Wild_Alaska 's enthusiasm. Assuming proper storage conditions, will some snuffs improve with age? The flavored/scented stuff seems it will often be better younger due to freshness of the additives, but are there snuffs out there that are worth cellaring, like with cigars and pipe tobacco. Which ones?
  • Anybody have a tin of nutella by SNUV for sale?
  • SHbickelSHbickel Member
    edited March 28 PM
    @pantsBoots In my experience, snuff doesn't seem to age in the same way pipe tobacco does.  My collection is from 2015 and the only difference I notice is some very minor mellowing out of base tobacco and some pronounced dissipation of scents.  Some Toque snuffs have essentially become plain snuffs (Coke, Grapefruit), but others just sort of "relaxed" (W&H USA, and the F&T scented)  I've only had one go bad, F&T Santa Domingo.
    I've never had a plain snuff get better with age.  But I'm immensely pleased with how well they store.  I have a couple lifetime's worth of snuff and no fear it'll go bad which makes me very happy.
  • @SHbickel How are you storing it? I've got some bulk in Mason jars and tins vac sealed and setting in the freezer.
  • Nothing too fancy.  250g Amber jars with nice rubber-lined metal caps for a good seal. I have a dedicated fridge that I keep pretty cold, but not freezing.
  • DeezDeez Member
    I'm looking for anything lavender or jasmine.  Let me know if you have anything available and I'll gladly pay you.  Thanks
  • I am looking for any african store in India which keep stock of NTSU black or any coarse snuff. Please in case if anyone is aware, let me know. Thanks
    In search of someone in the US that wants to get rid of their 6 photo mg madras, janta dragon madras, tps or nc madras.
  • volungevolunge Member
    edited May 10 PM
    @cigargod, if you use Facebook, there's a fresh group - Snuff Trader, not limited to any particular continent.

@Wild_Alaska, do you still have that MGM?
    @volange i joined and pm'd him
  • Would anyone from USA be able to provide the below unopened brand new Scotch Snuffs,
    a) WE garret
    b) RailRoad
    c) Tube Rose
    d) Navy
    e) Honey Bee

I have seen a photo of american shop selling the stuff.
    If anyone able to send those please let me know.
  • volungevolunge Member
    @Shaktimaan, if I get it right, they will be in stock at mrsnuff pretty soon: https://www.mrsnuff.com/collections/american-snuff .
  • @volunge the scotch price is really high @mrsnuff. Not worth it. I just wanted to add those to my collection.
  • edited May 20 PM
    Looking to trade:

10g tin of SG G&T (a few pinches out of it)
    10g tin of Poschl Lowenprise (a few pinches out of it)
    10g tin of Poschl Bayern Prise (a few pinches out of it)

Always interested in schamlzer, no menthol please.
  • HyperionHyperion Member
    Looking to trade or sell

Railroad Mills Sweet Scotch Dry Snuff
    Superior Scotch Dry Snuff
    Tops Dry Sweet Snuff
    Standard Scotch Snuff
    De Voe Eagle Mills
    Ralphs Dry Scotch Snuff

all in the standard 1.15oz and unopened. also an opened tub of Cathcart Sweet Snuff.

Happy to trade for the SWS snuffs I haven't tried, or the more elusive of the Rosinskis or anything unusual in the snuff line or cuban cigars, the latter being very optimistic I know.
  • TobeTobe Member
    I have the following unopened which I'm looking to trade: 1.15oz Navy Plain, 1.15oz Society Sweet, 1.15oz Lorillard Sweet, 1.15oz Red Seal Sweet, 1.15oz DeVoe Sweet, 1.15oz Railroad Mills Sweet, and 4.65oz Carhart's Sweet. Can't say what I'm looking to trade for, as that is a very long list, but if you're interest in any of these, let me know what you'd be willing to part with.
  • swampyroswampyro Member
    edited June 2 PM
    Hello folks, l am in Australia and l have 10 unopened Carroll's Menthol Snuff Tobacco 1 Once Tins, l do not want to trade, would like to sell outright, if anyone would like to make an offer that would be nice thanks.

No photo description available.
  • volungevolunge Member
    edited June 2 PM
    @swampyro, wow, that sounds like a vintage! How old is that snuff?

Could you post a link to a photo?
  • swampyroswampyro Member
    edited June 3 PM
    Hello, yes they are about 1960's l THINK, sorry l dont know what you mean as to a LINK to a photo,
    Does the photo show for you>, l can take more tomorrow
    It is late here now, l will return tomorrow, thank you