Yes! Snuv has arrived.
Finest Quality Indian Snuffs

Snuv has arrived. Check it out!Toque Snuffs

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID

Please consider helping to support the Snuffhouse forum.

Snuv has arrived!

Snuffhouse Marketplace (Members please post your Buy - Sell - Trade requests here!)

cstokes4cstokes4 Member, Moderator
edited June 2013 in The Snuffhouse Bazaar
Welcome to the Snuffhouse Marketplace where you can buy, sell, or trade with other members of Snuffhouse.

The ground rules:

1. Buying, selling, or trading is done at your own risk; know who you are dealing with.
2. Posts over 60 days old will be deleted by a Moderator.
3. Please update original posts with pertinent information (please edit the post to keep things tidy)
4. Please private message (please do not whisper or post a response on this thread) the member that you are interested in dealing with.
5. Postings that are updated with: traded, gone, found a good home, etc. will be deleted
6. Please limit multiple postings, try to consolidate postings together to keep things neat and tidy, the oldest post will be deleted.
7. Happy buying, selling, or trading!

Comments

• I am looking for Jaxons Queens Special. I could not purchase it from the snuff me uk. website as they do not ship snuff to the state of Georgia.
  • @Irishchalk, I'm afraid this snuff is discontinued.
  • @volunge Thanks! I knew it had been discontinued. I was just hoping someone had a tin they did not want.
  • Looking to trade the following: 6 x small tins of unopened WOS plain and 2x tap tins of Top Mill no 1 and 1 medium tin of S.P 100. Maybe you have a few menthol tins to trade but to be honest just make a proposal. Im in the uk. 

• All unopened. See above. 

• Hey guys!! It has been years since I have posted here. I quit snuff for a while and came back only to discover American snuffs are now extremely hard to find unless you are in one of a few states that sells them. I want every American snuff available and the only way for me to do this short of begging on here..I am considering buying a few different cases direct from Swisher..I am working with a local sales rep right now. My question for you all, would anyone be interested in buying a can or 2 from me before I make this huge purchase? Which Swisher products are most wanted?? After CO state tax, etc..each tin would be appx $12 plus a couple more for 1st class mail, nothing extra, zero profit for me..Hope this is okay I posted here. Just trying to help others in the same position I find myself in. Not trying to make any money, just throwing this offer out there to see if there is any interest before dropping a couple hundred bucks..
  • I would be in for a tin or two of Honey Bee and maybe a few others.
  • I too would be interested in Honey Bee, especially if you can get the big tubs
  • Anyone have anything from 41 photo?
  • Desirexe I might be interested in square or honeybee. Only plain scotches though. Sweet scotches dont agree with me.
  • Does anyone happen to have
    Bureau from Fribourg and Treyer?

It is a snuff now discontinued but if someone happens to have this I would be interested.

Also on my list, I am in search of Seville by Fribourg and Treyer. I am looking for as much as possible. If anyone has a couple tubs (450 or 500 grams) I would buy all that you have.

• I have a 100g tin of 6 Photo MG Madras.
    I scooped 10 grams out with a spoon into my carry tin, took a couple pinches and decided i don't like it very much it has a really smokey (like cigarettes) scent to it that i probably would have liked before i quit smoking.
    Anyone wants it will be happy to trade.
  • Anyone in the states with a connection for Checkerberry? I've been wanting some for almost two years.
  • SlideSlide Member
    @desirexe I would  be in.  I would be more interested in plain versus sweet.  Three Thistles, Navy Plain, Railroad Mills Plain, Ralphs, Starr and Tops Mild are ones I have not found.  But I would help out regardless of what you pick up. 
  • DeezDeez Member
    @desirexe I guess I will jump on board; I would be interested in a couple of Honey Bee and probably anything else you get your hands on.
  • @BYERMAN

Toque currently has Seville, and plenty of other snuffs from F and T, for sale on toquesnuff.com. I even got some myself a few months ago.
  • I have some unopened discontinued, unopened American, and sampled/decanted snuffs up for trade or sale to individuals residing in the Continental US.

Unopened Discontinued:
    2x De Kralingse ("Dutch Windmill") Bon Bon- 20 gm. 'snuff box'
    2x De Kralingse Hermbstedt's Brasil20 gm. 'snuff box'
    1x Braniff Carribbean- 10 gm. tap box
    1x Braniff Whisky- 10 gm. tap box

Unopened American (1.15 oz. cylinder):
    2x Honey Bee (Swisher)
    2x Navy Sweet Scotch (Swisher, two different batches)
    1x Society Sweet Scotch (Swisher)

In regards to trade, I am interested mostly in usable (non-broken or leaky) snuff boxes or horns, with the exception of tap boxes and slide-top wood boxes (I have plenty of those).  If a snuff trade is preferred, I am interested in some of the Rosinski, Sir Walter Scott, and F&T blends. If cash (via PayPal) is preferred, I would say 25 for the de Kralingse, 18 for the Braniff, and 7.50 for the American, plus shipping... the prices are fluid (in your favor) because I am "pulling them from my posterior."  

Also, I have a a variety of sampled and/or decanted discontinued, American, and currently available snuffs available for trade.  There's nothing wrong with them... they just didn't resonate with me.  Feel free to ask for a specific brand or type... you might be surprised!  It would be a good opportunity to get or, at least, sample something that you haven't been able to procure.  I would prefer to trade these since the selection is fairly random and available quantities vary.

First come, first served.  PM me and I will send photos of the desired products and any other information necessary to prove that I am not scamming you (I didn't attach photos to this post because I didn't want to clutter up the Marketplace message board).  If a negotiation doesn't pan out, I assure you that there will be no hard feelings.  I love snuff and simply want to give others an opportunity to broaden their horizons!