Best Service - Great Selection - Always Low Prices
Finest Quality Indian Snuffs

American Dry SnuffsSnuv: Herbal Range

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID

Please consider helping to support the Snuffhouse forum.

Classic Tin-Same Great Taste

Snuffhouse Marketplace (Members please post your Buy - Sell - Trade requests here!)

cstokes4cstokes4 Member, Moderator
edited June 2013 in The Snuffhouse Bazaar
Welcome to the Snuffhouse Marketplace where you can buy, sell, or trade with other members of Snuffhouse.

The ground rules:

1. Buying, selling, or trading is done at your own risk; know who you are dealing with.
2. Posts over 60 days old will be deleted by a Moderator.
3. Please update original posts with pertinent information (please edit the post to keep things tidy)
4. Please private message (please do not whisper or post a response on this thread) the member that you are interested in dealing with.
5. Postings that are updated with: traded, gone, found a good home, etc. will be deleted
6. Please limit multiple postings, try to consolidate postings together to keep things neat and tidy, the oldest post will be deleted.
7. Happy buying, selling, or trading!

Comments

• cigargodcigargod Member
    In search of someone in the US that wants to get rid of their 6 photo mg madras, janta dragon madras, tps or nc madras.
  • volungevolunge Member
    edited May 10 PM
    @cigargod, if you use Facebook, there's a fresh group - Snuff Trader, not limited to any particular continent.

@Wild_Alaska, do you still have that MGM?
  • cigargodcigargod Member
    @volange i joined and pm'd him
  • Would anyone from USA be able to provide the below unopened brand new Scotch Snuffs,
    a) WE garret
    b) RailRoad
    c) Tube Rose
    d) Navy
    e) Honey Bee

I have seen a photo of american shop selling the stuff.
    If anyone able to send those please let me know.
  • volungevolunge Member
    @Shaktimaan, if I get it right, they will be in stock at mrsnuff pretty soon: https://www.mrsnuff.com/collections/american-snuff .
  • @volunge the scotch price is really high @mrsnuff. Not worth it. I just wanted to add those to my collection.
  • edited May 20 PM
    Looking to trade:

10g tin of SG G&T (a few pinches out of it)
    10g tin of Poschl Lowenprise (a few pinches out of it)
    10g tin of Poschl Bayern Prise (a few pinches out of it)

Always interested in schamlzer, no menthol please.
  • HyperionHyperion Member
    Looking to trade or sell

Railroad Mills Sweet Scotch Dry Snuff
    Superior Scotch Dry Snuff
    Tops Dry Sweet Snuff
    Standard Scotch Snuff
    De Voe Eagle Mills
    Ralphs Dry Scotch Snuff

all in the standard 1.15oz and unopened. also an opened tub of Cathcart Sweet Snuff.

Happy to trade for the SWS snuffs I haven't tried, or the more elusive of the Rosinskis or anything unusual in the snuff line or cuban cigars, the latter being very optimistic I know.
  • TobeTobe Member
    I have the following unopened which I'm looking to trade: 1.15oz Navy Plain, 1.15oz Society Sweet, 1.15oz Lorillard Sweet, 1.15oz Red Seal Sweet, 1.15oz DeVoe Sweet, 1.15oz Railroad Mills Sweet, and 4.65oz Carhart's Sweet. Can't say what I'm looking to trade for, as that is a very long list, but if you're interest in any of these, let me know what you'd be willing to part with.
  • swampyroswampyro Member
    edited June 2 PM
    Hello folks, l am in Australia and l have 10 unopened Carroll's Menthol Snuff Tobacco 1 Once Tins, l do not want to trade, would like to sell outright, if anyone would like to make an offer that would be nice thanks.

No photo description available.
  • volungevolunge Member
    edited June 2 PM
    @swampyro, wow, that sounds like a vintage! How old is that snuff?

Could you post a link to a photo?
  • swampyroswampyro Member
    edited June 3 PM
    Hello, yes they are about 1960's l THINK, sorry l dont know what you mean as to a LINK to a photo,
    Does the photo show for you>, l can take more tomorrow
    It is late here now, l will return tomorrow, thank you

• Anyone have any fresh bottles of Maccoboy? Let me know
  • DeezDeez Member
    Hello everyone.  I'm looking for florals, preferably harder to find scents like jasmine, lavender, etc.  I don't know that I have much anyone would want to trade for but I do have money.  Drop me a line and we can chat.  Thanks!
  • I wanted to try some American snuffs. Garrett, Bruton, Dental, those kinds. Although they are available from MrSnuff, it doesn't really make a lot of sense to order from overseas what could be had locally. Problem is, good quality snuff is really hard to come by in my state (Washington). Just not a lot of demand, I suppose. If anyone has access to a tobacco store that sells any of those I mentioned and others that are worthwhile, I would be more than happy to provide money, both for snuff and shipping. Just PM me if anyone is interested. Thanks in advance!
  • SHbickelSHbickel Member
    edited July 27 PM
    @BeavisMalverde I've bought snuff from The Tinder Box in Tacoma if you're close to that area of Washington.  I've been twice (it's a bit of a trek for me) and they've had McChystal's O&G, Silver Dollar (Toque), and a selection of Poshl snuffs both times. Maybe give them a ring and see if they stock any American snuffs now-and-then, or would be willing to put in an order?
    Tinder Box Tacoma
    7921 S. Hosmer Suite B
    Tacoma, WA 98408
    Phone: (253) 472-9993
    Phone 2: (800) 524-5612
  • edited July 27 PM
    @SHbickel wow thanks! I had no idea!! I actually live on an island not far from Tacoma, though the ferry ride is a bit pricey.
  • msxmsx Member
    Hello fellow snuffers,
    please drop me a message if you are willing to part with unopened cans or any scotch snuff you may have. I am basically interested in any of them. I am willing to buy or trade. I am in Germany and may be able to offer you some snuff from over here.
    All the best, MSX
  • DeezDeez Member
    @msx I have an unopened can of Rooster if you're interested.
  • msxmsx Member
    @Deez you got PM. Anybody, if you want to part with some scotch snuff, keep it coming. Thanks in advance.
  • Marc1000Marc1000 Member
    edited August 29 PM
    Selling my Fribourg due to quitting snuff for awhile, hopefully!

1. Patchouli 75 grams

2. Old Paris 500 grams sealed.
    Separate 75 gram mylar of old Paris as well.

3. Seville 75 grams

4. Santo Domingo 375 grams

1,100 GRAMS TOTAL

$130 Shipped to USA

****** new price $100 shipped to USA.******

SELLING AS ONE LOT ONLY! PPFF. Will ship in mylar zip bags
  • This one is gone thanks! @Moderators please delete.
  • Any US users have extra six photo natural or any black six photo? Please let me know. I'm 30 days out on a Mr snuff order and I'm almost out of everything
  • @distaind I have a tin of 6P special
  • @StudiodecolBleu message sent
  • @distaind just send address no money needed as long as you are 21
  • Looking for a few Bernards Postillion potentially in trade or purchase. 
  • Hi all
    I hope this is the right place to post this
    I have a collection of approx 14 to 16 pewter snuff boxes mostly James Dixon that circumstances are forcing me to find a new home for
    Before I turn to an auction site I thought I would see if anyone here would be interested in buying a collection of that size in that hope that it would go to a good home
    If anyone is I will of course post pics and details but didnt want to post all of them without checking first

Thanks

Bill