Best Service - Great Selection - Always Low Prices
Finest Quality Indian Snuffs

FUBAR Filter Tabaq has arrived. Check it out!Toque Snuffs

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID

Please consider helping to support the Snuffhouse forum.

New Snuvs: White and Rusty, Try them all!

best quote ever.

Gentleman do what ever it takes to empty our coffers lapdances, champagne dances, shower dances. Oh, the things you can buy for a hand full of bills. It makes me excited. It gives me the chills. They'll be filcher rubs, breeders, hambones and tweeners, zobos and debos and blorps that go eenahs. For a one dollar bill you can pull down their zippers. I am the Snorax, I speak for the strippers!

Avery Bullock - American Dad

Comments

• "There's a sucker born every minute" is a phrase often credited to P. T. Barnum (1810–1891), an American showman. Though this phrase is often credited to Barnum, it was more likely spoken by a man by the name of David Hannum, who was criticizing both Barnum and his customers.
    My knowledge is worthless if not shared and applied . "Joseph McKenna"  
  • "Never underestimate the predictability of stupidity." - Vinnie Jones in the movie Snatch

Ken
  • "A man's maturity consists in having found again the seriousness one had as a child at play." - Nietzsche
  • “I believe that banking institutions are more dangerous to our liberties than standing armies.” – Thomas Jefferson
    My knowledge is worthless if not shared and applied . "Joseph McKenna"  
  • I'd rather die on my feet than live on my knees
  • In order to be irreplaceable you must be different.
    - Coco Chanel
  • n9inchnailsn9inchnails Moderator
    edited July 2013 PM
    "They're Grrreat!"

-Tony The Tiger
  • howdydavehowdydave Member
    edited July 2013 PM
    Since n9inchnails was the first to break the mood, I must confess that I was thinking about using:

Never underestimate the power of a snook.
    -Boris Badinov
  • "The dead know only one thing...it is better to be alive." - Full Metal Jacket
  • “Puritanism: The haunting fear that someone, somewhere, may be happy.”
    “Misogynist: A man who hates women as much as women hate one another.”
    Both by H L Mencken
  • stogiestogie Member
    edited July 2013 PM
    'Sweets for the sweet - Have a lemon'.
    - Lorin Taylor
  • still makes me laugh every time.....My Karma ran over my Dogma......... <:-P
    This is true - I quoted that to a friend of mine and she said she'd often had a lot of fun when she was on her knees... ;)
  • I only regret the things I haven't done.

Oscar Wilde.
  • willcwillc Member
    edited July 2013 PM
    "Civilized men are more discourteous than savages because they know they can be impolite without having there skulls split, as a general thing. " - R. E. Howard
  • willcwillc Member
    " The difference between genius and stupidity is; genius has its limits " - Albert Einstein.
  • "Change alone is unchanging"
    "The same road goes both up and down"
    "Having cut, burned and poisoned the sick, the doctor then submits his bill"
    - Heraclitus
  • Give someone a mask, and they will show you their true face.

Not sure the source, but very accurate
  • like_a_ninjalike_a_ninja Member
    edited July 2013 PM
    "Your lack of planning does not constitute an emergency on my part" and "Dont start none, wont be none" Great words of wisdom I work in technical support, and I use the first one almost daily maybe put a little differently but they get the concept. It's an awesome verbal slap in the face, and Ive become a master of the art.
  • 'If you're going through hell, keep going'
    -Winston Churchill
  • My own. Why should I stand for something someone else said?
  • The music business is a cruel and shallow money trench, a long plastic hallway where thieves and pimps run free, and good men die like dogs. There's also a negative side.
    - internet quote inspired by Hunter S. Thompson - Pulled from Analogman's website.
  • howdydavehowdydave Member
    edited August 2013 PM
    "I ain't never made but one gramatical error in my life and I seen it when I done it and I taken it back!"

-- Me (usually in response to: "Why did you become a technical writer?" )
    "Whatever happened to Leon Trotsky? He got an ice pick, That made his ears burn" The Stranglers from their 1977 album 'No more Heros' ;-)

• "You can fool some of the people all the time, and those are the ones you want to concentrate on."

-George W. Bush
  • Definition of Insanity: "Doing the same thing over and over expecting different results"

Albert Einstein
  • Perhaps you'd like to watch telly whilst I take a shower?

-Jenny Agutter in An American Werewolf In London-

No, no, Jenny, dear, I'll put on Van Morrison's Moondance and join ya'. ;))
  • Isn't it enough to see that a garden is beautiful without having to believe there are fairy's at the bottom of it too. Douglas adams
  • Come and get them. -Spartan response to the Persians when asked to lay down their arms.
  • Giving money and power to government is like giving whiskey and car keys to teenage boys.

P. J. O'Rourke