Best Service - Great Selection - Always Low Prices
Finest Quality Indian Snuffs

FUBAR Filter Tabaq has arrived. Check it out!Toque Snuffs

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID

Please consider helping to support the Snuffhouse forum.

New Snuvs: White and Rusty, Try them all!

best quote ever.

124»

Comments

• "I used to be indecisive. Now I'm not so sure."

-- Uncertain
  • Fire and water do not mix, neither can you mix judgment of others with the desire to repent. If a man commits a sin before you at the very moment of his death, pass no judgment, because the judgment of God is hidden from men. It has happened that men have sinned greatly in the open but have done greater deeds in secret, so that those who would disparage them have been fooled, with smoke instead of sunlight in their eyes.

—St. John Climacus
  • Hey! You! Get off of my cloud. Hey! You! Get off of my cloud. Hey! You! Get off of my cloud. Don't hang around 'cause two's a crowd
    The Rolling Stones
    My knowledge is worthless if not shared and applied . "Joseph McKenna"  
  • Hey! you! out there on the road Always doing what you're told, can you help me
    Hey! you! out there beyond the wall Breaking bottles in the hall, can you help me
    Hey! you! don't tell me there's no hope at all Together we stand, divided we fall

Pink Floyd
  • “A good plan executed NOW is better than a perfect plan executed at some indefinite time in the future”.

-- Gen. George S. Patton Jr.
  • "Welcome to Walmart. GET YOUR SHIT AND GET OUT!! Have a nice day."

Jeff Dunham's Walter
  • "I saw a woman wearing a sweatshirt with Guess on it. I said, Thyroid problem?"
    --Arnold Schwarzenegger
  • "There can be no very black melancholy to him who lives in the midst of Nature and has his senses still.” - Henry David Thoreau
  • "Remember the rights of the savage, as we call him. Remember that the happiness of his humble home, remember that the sanctity of life in the hill villages of Afghanistan, among the winter snows, is as inviolable in the eye of Almighty God, as can be your own."
    -- William E. Gladstone
  • RogueRogue Member, Administrator
    Im only responsible for what I say, not what others think they heard - Unknown

• "It is not the self-critical who reveals his humility (for does not everyone have somehow to put up with himself?). Rather it is the man who continues to love the person who has criticized him."

St. John Climacus