Best Service - Great Selection - Always Low Prices
Finest Quality Indian Snuffs

FUBAR Filter Tabaq has arrived. Check it out!Toque Snuffs

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID

Please consider helping to support the Snuffhouse forum.

New Snuvs: White and Rusty, Try them all!

Im an uncle.

RogueRogue Member, Administrator
Just wanted to share after accompanying my sis at the hospital for ages.

Comments

• fredhfredh Member
    edited July 2014 PM
    One day I shall have to marry & have kids of my own to carry on the family name!
    Cause for celebration! Lots of little Lunecats to carry on the great Lunecat name and grace our future!

Congratulations to @Rogue for being an uncle and to @lunecat for his unborn Lunecats! =D> :D
  • RogueRogue Member, Administrator
    I agree, we need more lunecats on here.

• bobbob Member
    in my observations it's better an uncle then a parent.
  • in my observations it's better an uncle then a parent.
    As a father of three I agree!

(totally kidding, I wouldn't trade 'em for the world)

Congratulations @Rogue
  • Congratulations @Rouge :-) I'm awaiting a niece myself, my sisters first.
  • Father of four here, not an uncle though strangely... Congratulations, babies are amazing!
  • MouseMouse Member
    Uncleing is serious business, you'll probably outlive the kid's grandparents and be a necessary antidote to his/her parents.
  • willcwillc Member
    Congratulations!!!
    It is a very nice thing, you must lavish the child with gifts or money whenever you see them.
    And when they become of age, seven or so, you must be the one who buys them their first BB gun.
    Your sister will love you for it.
    @willc why do I get mental images of my sister furious, her kid laughing, and the neighbour running away, and a bb gun in a kids hands?

• Congrats!!!! Just found out not long ago that my 8th grandchild is on the way!!!!!! Yahoo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
    @stogie ooo gratz! Big family, lots of fun.

• I've always thought there is a lot of prestige attached to being an uncle, with very few actual responsibilities. Congratulations!