Best Service - Great Selection - Always Low Prices
Finest Quality Indian Snuffs

FUBAR Filter Tabaq has arrived. Check it out!Toque Snuffs

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID

Please consider helping to support the Snuffhouse forum.

New Snuvs: White and Rusty, Try them all!

Robin Williams.

The media is saying Robin Williams passed away today at 63

I always enjoyed his work and personality.

I hope him and his family can find peace.

Comments

• Just saw the news and a statement from his wife. He was a genius. The span of what he did over his lengthy career is amazing. While he was more the funny man, he also presented characters that could do nearly anything.

• Shit... There's few actors I admire, but he's the cream of the crop. Absolutely terrible news.
  • An apparent suicide too, so sad. I loved Mork and Mindy as a kid and appreciated many of his movies.
  • 3_D3_D Member
    At work today we were discussing our weekend game of Golf and his skit on golf came up in the conversation, what a classic that was. Very sad to hear he was that troubled.
  • Indeed, rather sad news. I can't say I was a huge fan but people say I look like him all the time, so I was disturbed.
  • Good night... granny.
  • O Captain! My Captain!
  • Truly a loss. He'll live on thru his work.
  • It's so sad that so many talented and creative people seem to battle so many demons that they seem to pay a very high price for their success.

Not to mention of course the many people who aren't famous who battle the same demons.

RIP. Good Morning Vietnam was a seminal movie in my teenage years.

"And if you doooooo, and if you dooooo"
  • It's a drag. Genie is free now. He got his wish.
  • They are saying he tried to cut his wrist then hung himself with a belt.

I wonder how his wife went 12 hours without seeing him. Do they sleep in different beds? I find this to be completely out of character but obviously there was a lot more then the eye could see.

Depression can be a killer and most things that make us feel better momentarily are almost always long term depressants