Best Service - Great Selection - Always Low Prices
Finest Quality Indian Snuffs

FUBAR Filter Tabaq has arrived. Check it out!Toque Snuffs

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID

Please consider helping to support the Snuffhouse forum.

New Snuvs: White and Rusty, Try them all!

what are you mixing?

Comments

• 6Photo #66 and Fubar Snafu 1/1
    My knowledge is worthless if not shared and applied . "Joseph McKenna"  
  • Wilson's Crumbs of Comfort with Dholokia Manjul

I love the Manjul. Comparatively the spearmint Wilson's is almost boring, though good in itself and with a stronger tobacco. Putting them together made something that's clearly greater than the sum of its snuffs.

Most of the mixes posted here sound absolutely wonderful. Thanks for starting the thread!

That sounds interesting, I've got C of C but don't much care for it, going to give it a try mixed with Manjul.

OK, gave it a try, a 50/50 mix and it was 'interesting', lol. Didn't love it or hate it but the two snuffs each kept trying to be the alpha-snuff. Maybe they need a little time to get acquainted.

@Mouse I'm glad someone else was willing to try it and share notes. The first time or two I tried my mix, it was nice, but the longer I had it, the more I wanted to just get through the batch. I think you put it well - each was trying to be the dominant snuff. It was a worthy try, and I learned something from it.
  • Wow coffee bite & fubar bohica 3/1 ,Doesn't extinguish the flames but the scent is enjoyable
  • 3 parts Bernard Doppelt-Fermentiert Brasil and 1 part Fubar Bohica.
    Nice chocolate cake with a bit of burn.
  • Edelfrucht and Sudfrecht schmalzler to make a halb schmalzler.
    God put me on this earth to accomplish a certain number of things. Right now I am so far behind that I will never die.
    Bill Watterson
  • Equal parts Cafe Noir, Coffee Cream, Chocolate Orange and a couple pinches of Premium Fin.
  • I've been enjoying a mix that is equal parts of Viking Dark and Toque SP Extra
  • I've fallen in love with this: I make a good snuff mound on the back of my hand with Dhalokia White, and cover it will De Kralingse Prince Regent. Divine! I don't think it can be topped.

My second favorite it mixing Red Taxi with a Bernard's Brasil schmalzler.
  • I've been enjoying a mix that is equal parts of Viking Dark and Toque SP Extra
    Don't have Toque SP Extra, but Best SP + Viking Dark is excellent...
  • MacBaren No.1 Virginia broken flake with Samuel Gawith 1792 Flake 1/1. Taste great and burns steadly.
  • Smuel Gawith : Banana , Dholakia : Ganga , Dholakia : Kamal , McChrystals : Hopfen , 4-1-1-1 needs a little Bouquet .
  • i made me a fresh batch of 1:1 Doppelaroma A : Pöschl Mix-Snuff (1 foil pack each and you are ready to go)
  • Today I tried F&T Patchouli with Dragun, but the chilli kills the mellowness of the Patchouli,
    It's just wrong..
    but it's fun to try all these combinations.
    God put me on this earth to accomplish a certain number of things. Right now I am so far behind that I will never die.
    Bill Watterson
  • My favorite mix as of late is to take a good bump of D. White and cover it with DK's Prins Regent. Divine flavor and nic hit.. Its a must try!!!
  • 1:1 Toque SP Extra and McChrystal's SP, with a small pinch of J&H Wilson's Top Mill. Tastes eerily similar to Tom Buck.
  • @jakebrugger sounds tasty I will have to try that
  • Back when I rolled my own cigarettes I loved halfzware blends such as drum, bali shag, and peter stokkebye's Amsterdam shag. I tried to mimic that flavor by mixing half W.E. Garrett (to mimic the dark-fired Kentucky) and half Silver Dollar natural (to mimic the lighter Virginia tobaccos in halfzware). It was interesting and quite tasty.
  • About 80% snafu with 10% Willy Pete and 10% random snuffs for flavor
  • Wille pete with grape concord 4/1
    Snafu & 666 1/1
    Grunt & coconut toffee 4/1
    Bohica & purple passion 3/1
  • Royal George and rum&blackberry 50/50
    Was trying to figure out what I could mix royal George with and still be pretty good. This mix fit the bill.
  • 50% WOS Raspberry
    40% F&T IHT
    5% WOS Chocolate
    5% WOS IHT #22
    -Raspberry with hints of chocolate and smoke
    (Admittedly, I could have used the WOS IHT at 45% instead of using any of the F&T at all, but I like the WOS better in isolation than the F&T and the F&T suffices for this mix. That being said, I couldn't be without the darker smoke flavors that the WOS brings, hence, the 5% addition.)
  • I am waiting with excitement to get the order that must have gotten lost by the usps in september, it has been reshipped. In it is De Kralingse Choco. I am wondering what a mix of this and Viking Brown would be like smokie/chocolatie goodness or yuck, I will be trying it once the order gets here . Has anyone tried something similar?
  • @cigargod I had used swiss chocolate to bumpup blends and like it. I don't know about the De Kralingse Choco depends on the grind and moisture content. The swiss chocolate is fine and dry and stick to moist snuff and marry it. If the De Kralingse Choco is moist and the grind is demigros it still may be a good mix,but a battle in the nose
  • The latest mix i've made is McC Mild Lemon with Grunt 2 to 1
  • 1:1 Tom Buck and Quit!!
  • Toque Quit and WoS Honey&menthol in about 5/1 ratio.
  • Irish High Toast no.22 and a bit of F&T Seville.
  • Grand Cairo and Grunt 2 to 1. Just tried it and it is interesting. It seems like they each bring out something in the other that defies my describing abilities.

• Had to go back to my old mix of McC hops and hoggarth Sandalwood. I dont want to take any of the hops flavor away so Just a pinch or two of the sandalwood is added for flavor.
  • Taxi red and M4X a 4 to 1 mix.