Best Service - Great Selection - Always Low Prices
Finest Quality Indian Snuffs

FUBAR Filter Tabaq has arrived. Check it out!Toque Snuffs

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID

Please consider helping to support the Snuffhouse forum.

New Snuvs: White and Rusty, Try them all!

Bernard Weihnachtpris

ravenhorseravenhorse Member
edited November 2012 in Types of Snuff
So Bernard has this as a new Christmas snuff. I had to try it. Has anyone ordered it and what are their thoughts?

Comments

• cstokes4cstokes4 Member, Moderator
    I had 2 tins of this in my cart, looked today and they're gone and no longer listed. Are they no longer available @MrSnuff?
  • yeah Stokes. Its awesome. Its like cinnoman/vanilla. It tastes like a hot tamale candy in the nose. I love it!

Is it a schmalzler base or a snuff base? Sounds wonderful, Bernard is good about keeping things traditional and not candyish.
  • Yeah, its a schmalzler all right. I'm glad they didn't menthol it. Using the cinnammon and the other flavors really brings out the holiday spirit. They did a great job. I think you said in a post you didn't like finely ground snuffs because it bothers your bronchials...is that correct?
  • @cstokes4 I just checked Mr. Snuff and I can no longer find it in the Bernard selections. I have one on the way, but I would have ordered more later, if I liked it. Based on ravenhorse's description, I'm pretty sure I'll like it.
  • Sorry , I must had bought the last one. I try to savor bernards; my first tap box was empty in 2 days. But I only like them this time of year. Something about the cooler weather sooo good!
    My knowledge is worthless if not shared and applied . "Joseph McKenna"  
    @Ravenhorse:

I have learned to master fine snuffs so I enjoy them much more these days. Schmalzler's are so easy to take and delicious, yet messy.

Looks like I snoozed too long. Oh well, I guess I'll have to concoct my own Christmas snuff. I'll be more proactive next year.
  • I just got some of this snuff yesterday and I am in love with it. It is really all it is cracked up to be.