Best Service - Great Selection - Always Low Prices
Finest Quality Indian Snuffs

FUBAR Filter Tabaq has arrived. Check it out!Toque Snuffs

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID

Please consider helping to support the Snuffhouse forum.

New Snuvs: White and Rusty, Try them all!

what are you mixing?

Comments

• i use my palm and my pipe scoop, maybe something off the wall like old paris and WEGerrett scotch
  • I mix 1792 Flake and MacBaren HH Mature Virgina 50/50. Makes the burn even and lasting, tastes wonderful, and gives me the "Nic-Ups" =P~
  • @PotPoe I been using this mix often but I use MacBaren No.1 Virginia broken flake with the 1792; burns with one good lite after false lite. And still taste great! A nice double dose of Elmo's Reserve in the nose compliments well.
    My knowledge is worthless if not shared and applied . "Joseph McKenna"  
  • just tried adding a little poschl alpina to some WoS aniseed eucalyptus --omg it was like putting an ice cube in my nose, ws not expecting how 'cold' it would be.
  • I just mixed Square scotch with F&T Seville today. Not sure about the proportions but it's at least 9/10 Square. I don't know if I can recommend it, but it's not terrible. Certainly a change of pace.
  • Snafu Plain with a dash (probably 1:5) of DK Prins Regent... excellent.
  • Fruit Punch--Even proportions Temptation Grape Concord, Temptation Purple Passion, Toque Strawberry, Toque Lime Toast, WoS Tom Buck, a dash of Bucks Fizz, and a pinch less of even Old Paris.
  • Toque Champagne & SG Cola also Toque coke into Blast cola champagne 2/2/1/8 ratio
    I received an opened tin without scent ; this revival seems to work. The blast is still a good base to work with. I may put a 1/4 spoon of templation grape but that maybe too strong, the grape has brass balls in scent strength.
  • cstokes4cstokes4 Member, Moderator
    An attempt to make a Christmas snuff/schmalzler:

8 parts Poschl Schmalzler A
    3 parts McC Clove
    1 part Toque Vanilla
    1 part SG Apple
    1/2 Tonka bean
  • WoS Dynamite & Fubar Bohica
    Ice meets Fire
    The tears are flowing And my nose needs a blowing
  • That sounds TOTALLY AWESOME!!! @CSTOKES!!!!!!!!!! Creative juices are a flowing at your house.....
  • Gold label/w.o.s. SS it adds a little to it but mostly stretches out the gold label. I did the same thing with grand Cairo
  • nosembossnosemboss Member
    edited November 2012 PM
    i really like my damiana leaf (mood and libido) in my nose, mixed 3/8 with some Quit sandalwood is great.
  • Tom's High Toast: 25% F&T HDT, 25& Wilson's Honey Menthol, and 50% Wilson's Tom Buck. If you like a little more menthol "burn" in your nose, increase the Honey Menthol and decrease the Tom Buck. This is a really good mix. Smokey
  • Damiana is a good herb, smells great!
  • Another blend with Cheetah as the base...4 parts Cheetah, one part Kailash.

Very, very nice.
  • I have some Molen's Potpourri No1 tobacco free snuff - it's not glucose based, but various herbs and spices ground up, and a pinch of that as a follow on to a pinch of S&G McCombie (pure tobacco, no other scent) is DELICIOUS!
  • Made the most amazing and random mix. With De Kraalingse Gingerbread as the base, I added a smaller heap of Tiger Cherry and a dash of Zwiefacher. It is energizing, sweet, spicy, and beyond what I ever could have expected since the Gingerbread is dried out now unfortunately.
  • Last night mixed 2 parts 6 photo kailash and 1 part natural.
  • Tonight, experimented a little. I mixed Toque Coke with Rockit Cherry Pop, and it tastes more like cherry coke than the cherry pop did. I also mixed some Braniff Mint snuff, Dholakia Swiss Chocolate, a couple taps of Gletscher Prise and a tap of President, and it's just like a York Peppermint Patty! This is fun! :)
  • F&T Bordoux and WoS Aniseed&Eucalyptus
  • 50/50 mixture of Toque Berwick Brown and Viking Dark. I like the scent of Berwick Brown, but it's a little overpowering for me. I tried airing it out for a week, but that wasn't enough. The Viking Dark has toned it down to a level I find more acceptable.
  • CDF No1 & D white 6/4
  • I very rarely mix, but have found SG Grousemoor and SG McCombie a little dull, so I've added a good amount of F&T Princes to both with satisfying results.
  • 1:1 Hedges L260, WoS Camphor and Mild, Toque Camphor and Clove, a couple pinches each of Toque Lime Toast, Golden Pinch, and F&T Princes Special. Really really cold to start, with hints of citrus and florals in the fade.

I see it as a Western take on the 6photo line.
  • 1:1 WoS Sandalwood & WoS Lavender
  • Abraxas Fin & Wille Pete 1:4
  • 40% Dhalokia White 60% Prins Regens or Musinot Tabak
  • 1:1 Dragun and HDT
  • 60% Quit and 40% Dholakia White.
    This is a nice, pick me up mix, for mornings at work.