Best Service - Great Selection - Always Low Prices
Finest Quality Indian Snuffs

Sir Walter Scott snuffs back in stockSnuv: Herbal Range

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID

Please consider helping to support the Snuffhouse forum.

Sir Walter Scott back in stock

What's In Your Nose? #13

Comments

• Old Mill Ivory Toast
  • Hawaiian_RyanHawaiian_Ryan Member, Moderator
    Rosinski~Carlsbader :-bd
    Perfect with some coffee ~O)
  • CobguyCobguy Member

Toque Ambrosia ... with many thanks to @Hawaiian_Ryan for the generous sample!   :-bd

• J_SJ_S Member
    Queens Extra Strong.
  • elimelim Member
    Dholakia Super Strong Toast

• Toque Spanish Gem
  • WoS Irish High Toast no 22

• OM BNT 2015
  • Toque Ambrosia
  • Decided to spend today with a much neglected tin of Toque's Crazy George.

I bought this tin before I made my own "reject blend" (now over 500g), and have only ever taken the occasional pinch. I really need to start using up my part used tins and start streamlining my hoard, so it's time to properly get stuck in. I'm enjoying it too.
    edited May 2017 PM
    @Cobguy ~Chocolate Eclair with a small bump of Old Mill~Cupid's Crest :)>-
    Rosinski~Frankfurter \m/
  • J_SJ_S Member
    SWS Havana Toast
  • McChrystal's Mild Lemon

• WoS Grand Cairo

• Thouc lao... Aged to perfection in a bone bottle.
  • Old Mill Toast & Jelly

• Helme (Swisher) Three Thistles Sweet Scotch
  • J_SJ_S Member
    WoS Queens Extra Strong.
  • newbiesnuffernewbiesnuffer Member
    edited May 2017 PM
    Sugandh sagar rose - this is some neat snuff. Dry, as I like it. I havent had american scotches, but has anyone tried both and can tell me the difference? (or which indian snuff has similarity to the scotches?) I am eager to try things like tube rose, sweet scotch snuffs. 
  • SWS Moro Moro
  • elimelim Member
    F&T Princes

• JammerJammer Member
    SWS Havana Toast
  • Dholakia White
    My knowledge is worthless if not shared and applied . "Joseph McKenna"  
  • @50ft_trad  I bought a bunch of crazy George tins when it first came out. I didn't employ it much then ,somehow with age it has a different appeal. I been enjoying it also.  Mine is very fruit forward sweet and sharp somehow the combination works into a good blend. One of many that can never be duplicated. I know you are not much for menthol but adding a small amount like 2% of toque menthol makes the flavor pop even more. 
    My knowledge is worthless if not shared and applied . "Joseph McKenna"  
  • @basement_shamen You're quite right, it does take a while. My own reject blend was exactly the same. It's become a wonderful snuff, which considering that it's 500g of snuff I didn't like, is really quite impressive. It takes a while for the flavours to infuse though, and for all the various sharp edges to round off.

My Crazy George has some fruit and a tiny hint of floral, but also some deeper flavours like coffee, chocolate and maybe brandy. It's quite a satisfying snuff in that respect. I've been using it again today. It must have been quite densely packed and the tin keeps "refilling" as I use it and it fluffs up in the space created.

Menthol for me is not just a matter of taste, but possibly an allergy or intolerance. It gives me a real burn, even in small quantities, and gives me very sore nostrils. I can tolerate the small amounts in Kailash and Anarkali, but only as an occasional pinch. If I use them too frequently, they stop being enjoyable too. I will bear that in mind though, and possibly try it as a "condiment" on snuffs that seem to be lagging a bit.
  • Dholakia White
  • PsickoPsicko Member
    Square scotch.
  • J_SJ_S Member
    Toque Rustica.
  • 6P Special