Best Service - Great Selection - Always Low Prices
Finest Quality Indian Snuffs

Sir Walter Scott snuffs back in stockSnuv: Herbal Range

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID

Please consider helping to support the Snuffhouse forum.

Sir Walter Scott back in stock

Just got back to snuffing....

AND trying to get over the nose breaking in process again is driving me bonkers.  Runny nose, too far back...whoa...I wish I never quit

Taking some snuff now ... And Loving It!!!!!

McChrystal's Anisette -- A piece of heaven that makes my nose sing 

Comments

• Just keep taking small bumps and keep going.. all the bad effects slowly get washed away.
  • Practice, practice, practice....

;)
  • Why would you stop? 
    My knowledge is worthless if not shared and applied . "Joseph McKenna"  
  • It was for religious reasons and because a friend of mine kept pounding on me that anything going that close to the brain wasnt good for you...the friend backed off and i changed churches
    Taking some snuff now ... And Loving It!!!!!

McChrystal's Anisette -- A piece of heaven that makes my nose sing 
  • n9inchnailsn9inchnails Moderator
    ^ thats got to be the stupidest thing Ive heard, then every breath your friend takes isn't good for him.  You should have told him to quit breathing and so long as he continued to breath the hypocrite was in no position to hassle you about snuff.

"I'm sorry but your breath moves too close the brain to be good for you"  
    :-@
  • 50ft_trad50ft_trad Member
    edited May 2017 PM
    Your friend might have been right. It seems the bloodflow going close to his brain wasn't doing him many favours..... :-\"
  • jbrentonivjbrentoniv Member
    edited May 2017 PM
    Whether this list of snuff users is accurate or not I cannot say, but I prefer to believe that it is! (and please, no Catholic bashing on this page.  If you want to bash you can PM me)

Benedict XIII (Pope), Benedict XIV (Pope), Francis of Assisi
    (Catholic Saint), Leo XI (Pope), Leo XIII (Pope)

Philip Neri (Catholic Saint), Pio of Pietrelcina (Catholic
    Saint), Pius IX (Pope), Pius X (Pope)

Bernadette Soubirous (Catholic Saint), Teresa of

• edited May 2017 PM
    @RCastle You shouldn't let others influence you. It takes away your free will. Trudge your own path.  

@jbrentoniv Catholic Snuff users. You must have dived deep in researching snuff history. 
    Anyone going to know you used snuff 300 yrs from now? You should publish your findings.
  • @basement_shaman - excellent point. I write too. I will write about my experiences as you suggested in the chat we had sir. Be well, Shaman.
  • @RCastle one of the reasons I started using snuff more heavily is because my wife (  PHD in neuroscience ) mentioned in passing the benefits that nicotine can have on cognition and preventing cognitive disorders like Alzheimer's. But don't tell her that.
  • bobbob Member
    Hey @yisraeldov if you take your wive out of the story it describes why I've loved nicotine for a few decades now.
  • @basement_shaman   I wish I could say that those were my own findings.  There are several online articles about tobacco use in the Church.
  • @jbrentoniv The basement shaman church I would serve snuff as communion. Since tobacco is considered an entheogen.  Everyone here are all welcome as the congregation , Since we all pay honor to the sacred leaf.
     Snuffhouse is our on line version, since we all live so far from each other. 
    edited June 2017 PM
    @basement_shaman

Had to look up entheogen - wikipedia took me on a flashback to my psychedelic days.  I forgot all about salvia.

• Salvia D makes good snuff!
  • AamonAamon Member
    @Juxtaposer does Salvia snuff work?
  • JuxtaposerJuxtaposer Member
    edited June 2017 PM
    It is said that those that have had previous experience with S.Divinorum will not need as much for an effect as a sensitivity develops. I don't have very much experience but am happy with micro dosing it along with other herbs. Cannabis also is wonderful for snuff.
  • @jbrentoniv I was told if I took a certain blotter back in the 70tys that I would experience flash backs. What a rip off that was. =))
    edited June 2017 PM
    @basement_shaman

I get flashbacks from time to time - but they aren't what I thought they would be.  They are more like little panic attacks where I RELATE an intense experience to an intense experience I had on psychedlics.  I don't have any visual or auditory hallucinations, but I feel the same intensity - sometimes going as far as feeling the sense of the third eye opening (or at least that's what I believe it to be), as if I am on the verge of a deep insight.

Salvia Divinorum didn't do much for me other than the time skip, dub-step "wob wob wob" effect.  Some friends of mine detached from their bodies and had extreme experiences right on my living room floor.  I was the only who never really had much of an experience.  We didn't have internet back then so I couldn't figure out why - but now I'm thinking that I didn't get it hot enough.  Apparently Salvia has a higher heat tolerance and you really need to roast it to release the dogs.
  • The discussion going from religion to psychedelics to ethereal. I like it.
  • welcome back, why'd ya go ?
  • AamonAamon Member
    I tend to get flashbacks from certain colorful pieces of paper I used to eat when I was younger. alittle like yours @jbrentoniv I can typically feel them coming on and it feels like a panic attack then I get some colors with a type of mental intensity. Almost like halo's you sometimes may get before a migraine.
    As for Salvia I've only tried it once in Vancouver on my travels. Thought I was doing the cost efficient thing by buying the highest strength I could find. Though ended up hailing a taxi right before it fully kicked in, thinking it wasnt all that strong then it all hit me, taxi driver probablly though I was drunk or something cause I could not walk straight for the life of me.