Best Service - Great Selection - Always Low Prices
Finest Quality Indian Snuffs

American Dry SnuffsSnuv: Herbal Range

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID

Please consider helping to support the Snuffhouse forum.

Classic Tin-Same Great Taste

What's In Your Nose? #13

Comments

• SWS Field of Junipers
  • ar47ar47 Member
    Toque Coke and Toque Ambrosia
  • Rosinski Uckermaker
  • GH Kendal Brown
  • ar47ar47 Member
    SWS Havana Toast
  • NTSU Black
  • Rosinski Alter Fritz & Carlsbader
  • Tonka scented GH SP. Rose and bergamot rest deep under a thick layer of coumarin now.
    I will be sticking to this wonder till I get my latest snuff and snus order.
  • WoS Best SP
  • SammyD13SammyD13 Unconfirmed
    F&T Seville
  • ar47ar47 Member
    I started the day with Toque Blueberry. That snuff is a lot more interesting than I imagined
  • ar47ar47 Member
    Gadsden Cafe Partisan
    Toque USA Whiskey and Honey. More pinches but smaller pinches seems to work best
  • edited July 2018 PM
    SWS Lundy Foot love its strength. Need more soon, getting dangerously low.
  • Old Mill- Buttered Rum Toddy
    Much a Fall snuff but can't wait till October!
  • ar47ar47 Member
    Rosinski Ochsenkopf and Roter Koschube
  • ar47ar47 Member
    6Photo/Toque USA W&H ...

Kept my 50g economy bag, double bagged, in the same tupperware as my 6photos. It's heaviest aroma now is a mix of Indian spices
  • Taxi Red
  • chrischris Member
    Jock's Choice
  • Kloster Andechs ~O)
  • ConkConk Member
    Wilson's Grove and Grand Cairo - alternating between the two. @volunge - you were right! I love these. I ended up taking a bag into work with me because I was carrying so many tins. My desk looks like a snuff display unit at the moment.
  • Toque Almond Toast
  • ar47ar47 Member
    Toque SP Extra
  • 6 Photo Super Kailash
  • ConkConk Member
    Grand Cairo - it has similar qulaities to Gold Label, but I can safely say, I prefer this!
  • pretty much alternating between best sp, toque natural toast, and j&h wilsons med. 99 (or wilsons menthol plus). gets all the jobs done.
    Toque USA Kentucky Bourbon
  • ar47ar47 Member
    SWS Havana Toast
  • volungevolunge Member
    edited July 2018 PM
    Tonka Chetak. Don't get much tonka yet, frankly. It takes longer for those beans to scent dry and oiled snuffs. They did their job in 10 g of GH SP in just two days, and one day is more than enough to transubstantiate any moist / medium moist plain snuff to a muffin. However, it's quite a challenge to override Chetak's own super heavy perfume!
  • jholenjholen Member
    edited July 2018 PM
    Rosinski Brusseler layered with carlsbader. Like a mint chocolate coffee! Opens up the passages really well too!