Best Service - Great Selection - Always Low Prices
Finest Quality Indian Snuffs

Sir Walter Scott snuffs back in stockSnuv: Herbal Range

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID

Please consider helping to support the Snuffhouse forum.

Sir Walter Scott back in stock

Introduce yourself

Comments

• HumppaHumppa Member
    edited November 2019 PM
    OOPS... the text got deleted... need to write it new.
  • HumppaHumppa Member
    edited November 2019 PM

• Humppa,

This site is a little weird in that you can't use symbols.  If you want the dollar symbol you have to type USD etc.
  • @Humppa, omit the apostrophes, too. This is bug affects some particular devices/OS.
  • Apple devices
  • Some new products on ebay 
  • Thanks guys... another try...

Well, I come from Bavaria, Germany and I almost take snuff since 20 years now. I started when I was 16 years old. But with interruption, though. I use(d) to take the usual german suspects like Poschl, Bernard, Sternecker and Rosinski. At least until they were available. About five or six years ago I discovered the rest of the snuffworld. Now I also like Toasts and SPs and Plain english snuff in general.
    But I
  • ... the text continues... this somehow sucks...

But I still come back to the german classics - I still like Schmalzler and mehtolated german snuffs.
  • @Humppa welcome!
  • Humppa, Thanks for keeping going and welcome.

• Welcome @Humppa thanks for being persistent!
  • Hello all, back to snuff after some time away. I've been vaping, but it has lost it's appeal. Just placed another order, getting by with some older snuffs for now. Hope to find out what's new in the world of snuff.
  • SammyD13SammyD13 Unconfirmed
    Welcome back @darktater!
  • Welcome back to the sniffier side @darktater! I used to vape myself just shy of 8 years until finding snuff, and haven't (but for once) looked back.

Some of the older snuffs are renamed if it's been a few years, to comply with increasing governmental restrictions. A fair amount have gone as well for the cost of aforesaid restrictions. But great new things are here and in the works too. Sir Walter Scott and Rosinski are spectacular artisan snuff makers. MrSnuff has those two and a wide range of exotic snuffs, like the new 6Photo Mysore Sandalwood and MG Madras (super strong). Snuff.me.uk has great fresh selection of Samuel Gawith, Viking etc. if you're into the darks. And Toque is killing it as always, has along with Snuff.me the fastest shipping to the US, sells F&T in the tall tins, and is soon(tm) to come out with a new line.
  • thanks guys! I actually placed an order at MrSnuff, then placed a second order before that one shipped ;-)

I like Wilson's, F&T, some Toque, and especially Viking. Have some new stuff on the way as well.

• I'm 21, I live in Arizona and I've been snuffing on and off for about a year. Primarily to quit smoking. Snuff in conjunction with vaping has gotten me off cigarettes (except for the odd one or two when I'm drinking). Love American scotch snuffs and schmalzlers. Have a bunch of new stuff on the way from Mr. Snuff and I'm looking forward to sharing my thoughts on them.
  • Welcome @ AZfishin from Wickenburg, Arizona.
  • AZfishinAZfishin Member
    edited December 2019 PM
    @RS422 hey you're not too far from me, I'm in north phx. Always passed thru wickenburg on the way to Vegas but never stopped except one time for ice cream. Would you have any suggestion as to where I might be able to find snuff locally? Whether that be the phx area or up by you. Specifically looking for American scotches.
  • @AZfishin. Here in Wickenburg Frontier tobacco has Garrett and buttercup.
  • @AZfishin welcome aboard!
  • SammyD13SammyD13 Unconfirmed
    edited December 2019 PM
    Good to have you here, @AZfishin!
  • Welcome, lots of great folks here
  • Hey guys! Brand spanking new here. And only maybe a month or two into snuff. Kind of surprised me how much I liked it!

Anyways I
  • Welcome @TatuajeSnuffer, I think you'll like it here.
  • Thanks @darktater I think I will too. Looking forward to doing some digging. This place has been around forever!
  • @tatuajesnuffer sometimes your posts will be cut off when using apostrophes and other symbols. Welcome aboard and happy snuffing!
  • Welcome to the community/support group @AZfishin & @TatuajeSnuffer !

I found snuff maybe around 20 months ago and quit vaping (after just shy of 8 years of constant use) within a week. Never looked back! I also never needed a whole closet and a dedicated mini fridge for my tobaccos until snuff :D
  • A warm welcome from India to all new members.

It would be great if new  members share their locations (city and country ) as well in introduction.
  • I'm just outside of Charlotte, NC USA