Best Service - Great Selection - Always Low Prices
Finest Quality Indian Snuffs

Sir Walter Scott snuffs back in stockSnuv: Herbal Range

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID

Please consider helping to support the Snuffhouse forum.

Sir Walter Scott back in stock

Introduce yourself

Comments

• edited December 2019 PM
    I am from Mobile Alabama and I will also be a couple of hours from Charlotte this upcoming week @darktater
  • Midwest Crew here. Indianapolis born, raised, and probably die.
  • have a good trip @tatujesnuffer
  • In between Dallas and Ft Worth currently, moving to south central Virginia in March
  • Illinois up by @SammyD13
  • @sixphoto Atlanta, GA, USA
  • Hey all, been a member of the site for a little while now but after a sinus infection early this year, I strayed away from snuff shortly after signing up. I've got a few tins back in rotation and I didn't realize how much I was missing it.
  • Welcome to all new members! You've come home to a bunch of fun, humble and knowledgeable guys. I learnt a lot through this forum, and am sure you will too.
    The fun fact from my end is that I learnt about the major snuff manufacturers in my country initially through this forum. 

Best,
    Ritesh 
    Mumbai, India
  • Hello everyone! I am from California and first started using snuff over 15 years ago! I started smoking cigars and pipes when I was 18, naturally incorporated snuff into the mix and have been using it off and on over the years...mostly off. These past few years saw a few moves, finishing grad school and we had our first child earlier this year, so I just haven
  • I just realized it cut off my introduction post. I don't remember what else I typed other than recently working through the six photo assorted pack and I ordered a case of TPS Madras snuff that I have been enjoying, 
  • Hi All .. been lurking around a while on this forum and finally joined. Snuff newbie from India here and currently scouting the country and collecting off the radar brands of snuff from various regions of India. ( i.e brands unheard off or their presence restricted to only particular region of India)

Hope to be able to share findings with you all.

BTW if anyone would like to source local snuffs from India do let me know and i will try to be of help. 

Currently scouting for snuff boxes of stainless steel.
  • Welcome aboard @goaninsanity! Good to have more folks from India here and discovering nasal snuff. I am from Hyderabad/Mumbai btw!
  • Thank u Bolbam
  • @goaninsanity Welcome to the club !

Good to see new members from India .

• @goaninsanity Welcome to the club! Snuff user from Mumbai here. 
  • @jsmk69 where in NJ are you? I know some places in eastern PA that have American snuffs.
  • GrantGrant Member
    edited January 2020 PM
    Here I'm is.  =))

I'm unconfirmed? In what way? ~:>
  • @goaninsanity welcome bhaisaab! Great to have you.
  • @grant welcome aboard! unconfirmed may mean you haven't confirmed your email? Not sure, maybe @miamimark can tell us.
  • miamimarkmiamimark Moderator
    edited January 2020 PM
    Sorry no clue! I will poke around next time I'm on my computer. I can't do squat when I'm on my tablet for some reason.

Edit: Figured it out!
  • Welcome @goaninsanity & @Grant !
  • Re introduction as I've been a member on here for several years but don't log in as often as I should. I'm Paul from Berkshire UK, love all things snuff, pipe and Snus or should I say chew bags as we're still under the stupid EU laws that prevent us buying snus but not for much longer. Love this forum and the lovely members, some great advice and pointers even for an old timer like myself.
  • DocHollidayDocHolliday Member
    edited January 2020 PM
    Hello all,
    Doc Holliday here. New this am. Had a membership before but my email was defunct so had to re register.
    I do have a question though. Is there any way to replace the avatar they assign you with a photo from your own computer? Asking because I can not find answer on site.
    Thanks
    Doc Holliday

• IrishchalkIrishchalk Member
    edited January 2020 PM
    Hi folks. I am new here. I am a 51 year old lady. I have been using snuff for about 5 years.
  • Welcome @DocHolliday and @Irishchalk

If you go to your profile, click on the avatar image you should get a pop up saying "change image" then follow the instructions.

Hope that helps.
  • Thanks Chris,
    Not sure how I missed that! LOL!
    Doc Holliday

• Hello everyone. Its me, Nate. Ive been trying to make an account here for a long time but it only just finally worked. Not sure what was happening. Ive been lurking quite a while and im looking forward to contributing to the content of this fine community.
  • Thank u for the welcome sixphoto, AR47 and newbiesnuffer and rostanf.. sorry for the late response been busy with work
  • IrishchalkIrishchalk Member
    edited February 2020 PM
    Thanks @chris ! I had not paid any attention to the avatar. Hahahaha! I like the one I have much better now!
  • Welcome to all new members. Its been my pleasure to connect with this forum and learn from all the nice people here. I know you all will have a great time as well. Cheers!