Best Service - Great Selection - Always Low Prices
Finest Quality Indian Snuffs

American Dry SnuffsSnuv: Herbal Range

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID

Please consider helping to support the Snuffhouse forum.

Classic Tin-Same Great Taste

Is it OK to snuff everyday?? How often do you take snuff?

1235»

Comments

• I snuff most the day. About every 5-20 minutes. I slow down a lot at end of day when I'm about to go sleep. I use snus late night and just lay around. Tho I'll take a few sniffs of something special before bed.
  • Sometimes its miserable 4 pinches a day. The other day I end up wondering where the heck did the half of the snuff go outside my tin in just a few hours..
    I think its around 25 g a week
  • The answer to this from my end now is that is NOT ok to NOT snuff every day :) The moment I stop snuffing for a day or two, it takes my nose longer to get used to it again. 
    So I snuff all days, every day, anywhere, everywhere. 
  • I guess we snuff everyday because its tobacco and its addictive.
    Otherwise we would snuff only in special occasions, like in a 'perfect for a pinch moment'.
  • Interesting thread. I think I've been what you would call a most casual snuffer since the mid-nineties when I entered college and discovered the stuff in a wonderful place called Campbell's (The Store With the Red Door) in East Lansing, Michigan.

Out of doors, I'm a pipe smoker. Inside, it's snuff. Perhaps a little over ten grams a week, estimated by my purchase of a tin a week.

Some of you fellers must bleed brown! Humbling, to be honest with you.
  • I go through peaks and troughs depending on how many cigarettes I have smoked
    But on a good day I will pinch all day from any tin in front of me
    Though Id love to have a regular all dayer fingers crossed for Bernard Original!
  • I want to be honest. I d like to take more often a pinch or a nose of snuff. But during work - I mostly just forget to take snuff. LOL!

When I m at home - on weekends or during free days I use to take pinches most of the time. Or when I think about it.

In the evening I pinch all the time. I come up to 1 up to 4 gramm a day. Depending on what is going on. Just right now I have a mighty pinch of Viking Blonde in the nose...