Best Service - Great Selection - Always Low Prices
Finest Quality Indian Snuffs

Sir Walter Scott snuffs back in stockSnuv: Herbal Range

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID

Please consider helping to support the Snuffhouse forum.

Sir Walter Scott back in stock

Your latest snuff order

Comments

• Just got a order in from Mr Snuff.
    6 Photo assorted 8g 15 pack
    Poschl Andechs, Cola, Apricot
    Bernard Kloster,Jubilaums, Zwiefacher, MM
    F&T Santo Domingo
    WoS Best Dark
    Some Odens to hold me over till a snus order.

This was definitely the best packed order I ever got from Mr Snuff.
    I am glad to see that.
  • My 454 gram bucket of HDT arrived here safe and sound :)
  • 6 Photo Mysore Sandalwood 30g × 2
    6 Photo Green Dragon × 1
    Glass Jar Cobalt × 2
    Bernard Gekachelter Virginie 50g × 2
    Bernard Fichtennadel 10g × 2
  • Krishan Sudama 50g × 1
    6 Photo Super Kailash × 1
    6 Photo Special × 1
    6 Photo Mysore Sandalwood 30g × 1
    6 Photo M.G. Madras × 1
    6 Photo Assorted × 1
    Himtaj × 1200g
    White Elephant × 120g
    Aviation Grade Aluminum Bullet × 1gold and 1 blue
    This should arrive tomorrow.

• Mullins & Westley Jock's Choice 25g   x  5
  • @StudiodecolBleu, don't bin that Krishan Sudama, if you find it off-putting. Try doctoring it with some Mysore Sandalwood (one part MS for ten parts KS) or any other aromatic snuff. If you have fragrant essential oils, one drop per 5 g of snuff would do the magic.
  • SnuffalufagisSnuffalufagis Member
    edited November 2020 PM
    Still waiting on my mrsnuff order. Its been 12~ days an im getting a little worried. It usually doesnt take this long and i just saw someone on reddit say their order was refused by us customs as "dangerous goods"
  • @volunge thanks thats a great tip!!!
  • @snuffalufagis hope it arrives safe and sound.
  • I had to look up Krishan Sudama after your exchange and came across this recent review on Mr Snuff:

I can't really put my finger on the smell of this snuff. My wife thinks it's straight up from a subway station toilet, and I would add "with menthol urinal cake".

And this is a 5-star review praising the snuff! 
  • 12 tubs of NTSU Black.  At last......
  • @SHbickel, if you like fine dry Indian snuffs, Krishan Sudama makes a good base for playing with essential oils and menthol. There's only a hint of menthol (or mint oil) there, it's pretty much plain snuff. But it has a faint specific smell, maybe from some sulphur compounds, miniscule amounts of which might be present in calcium carbonate, slaked lime or other ingredient. I get this faint sulphur vibe in many 6 Photo snuffs (pretty much every of them, except Begum Green / Green Dragon and M. G. Madras). In most of them it hides deep beneath the flavour and is barely detectable. This Krishan comes non-scented, so it's more pronounced there.
  • SnuffalufagisSnuffalufagis Member
    edited November 2020 PM
    50g sws sjp
    15g 50/50
    15g auld alliance
    15g aged border rapee

Mr snuff arrived today
  • @volunge that sounds up my alley. I love the fine dry Indians and the more "naked" tobaccos. And it's cheap for the quantity.  I just recently made an order so I'll have to hold off for now, but I'll add it to my short list.  Thanks for the deep dive.
  • @SHbickel, you might be more excited with 6 Photo Cheeta Chhap GUL then! It's better performer in nic department, plain and dry as well, but somewhat easier to take than the white ones. Affordable as well. I didn't reorder Sudama, but went through quite a few tins of GUL. Here it is: https://snuffstore.co.uk/collections/6-photo/products/6-photo-cheeta-chap-gul

KS thread: https://snuffhouse.com/discussion/11984/6-photo-krishan-sudama-snuff
    Cheeta GUL thread: https://snuffhouse.com/discussion/11595/cheeta-chhap-gul-dentifrice
  • 12 tub roll NTSU Black
    12 tub roll Taxi Green
    (From the South Africa shop in UK. Not a snuff store but they have it and will ship if you're polite)
  • Poschl — Alpina
    Poschl — Radford Premium
    Poschl — Schmalzler D Doppelaroma
    Poschl — Schmalzler A Brazil
    Poschl — Gluck Auf Prise
    Poschl — Gletscherprise Gold
    Gawith — Cola
    Gawith — Apricot
    Toque — Almond Toast
    Toque — USA Whiskey & Honey
    Babaton — Plain Blue
    Taxi — Green
    Taxi — Red
    Taxi — Blue
    6 Photo — Gold Rush
    6 Photo — 6
    6 Photo — 666
    FUBAR — Shot of Rum
    FUBAR — Toasted
    FUBAR — SNAFU Medicated
    Mullins & Westley — Scented Crumbled
    Mullins & Westley — Keen Scented
    Mullins & Westley — Particular
    Paul Gotard — Cola
    Blast — Cola Champagne
    Dholakia — Kamal
    Dholakia — Sparrow Cool
    Dholakia — Majestic Elephant
    Dholakia — Taj
    Dholakia — Lion King
    Dholakia — Mighty Eagle
  • @mrmanos
    Good to know thanks
    I ordered a few more TAXI snuffs but should have just ordered a roll! I LOVE TAXI snuffs! I’ll check out your TAXI source. Excited for the Babaton too!
  • My wife when seeing new orders placed....
    [-( :-t
  • @AlKindiSnuff LOL - I know that reaction.... when my 454 gram bucket F&T HDT arrived recently ... she looked at the bucket an reacted like that
  • volungevolunge Member
    edited November 2020 PM
    I'm hesitant about the scope of my would-be whole leaf order for the same reason. Even small 0.5 kg amount comes in a large box, and I would love to procure.. at least four of them! I would save on shipping, ordering the whole bunch in one go, but I won't be able to hide such amount from my wife...
  • AlKindiSnuffAlKindiSnuff Member
    edited November 2020 PM
    @Humppa

LOL we get ourselves into some trouble lol my wife better get used to those looks and feelings of Jesus! More Snuff!...
  • SnuffScapeSnuffScape Member
    edited November 2020 PM
    Here is a pic of my order
  • My latest order is from a fellow member. Pictures to come once it arrives.
  • @alkindisnuff my wife gave up protesting my tobacco deliveries. Its nothing compared to the 5 carton a month habit I had, and the bank accounts show it. Silver linings an all...
  • Not a new order but a package with 2 packs of Sugandh Sagar Gulab Chaap rose snuff from @newbiesnuffer! Still cant believe this isnt sold in individual packages on MrSnuff, Snuffstore.
  • @bolbam420, indeed. @newbiesnuffer has treated me with a nice sample of Sugandh Sagar rose, it is great snuff. It's available at this online store in bulk (10 x 50 g cans): https://hookah1.com/collections/tobacco-snuff/Snuff . They ship worldwide, but delivery costs outside the USA are deal-breaking.
  • @Snuffalufagis
    True, for sure could be worse! Lol
    Yeah same amount of snuff vs orders of smokes cigs will be super crazy! Smokes go a lot quicker to I think anyway snuff lasts more.
  • Also I am super excited to get my Babaton Plain Blue snuff order! Also wonder if Babaton just has one snuff flavor/aroma or others
  • 4*100g Tubes of Janta Dragon Madras from directly from Janta in India. And 1,6 kg tps and Arya madras from hookah1