Yes! Snuv has arrived.
Finest Quality Indian Snuffs

Snuv has arrived. Check it out!Toque Snuffs

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID

Please consider helping to support the Snuffhouse forum.

Snuv has arrived!

What's In Your Nose? #13

Comments

• FUBAR • FUGAZI Menthol
  • A sixteyfive percent six photo cheetah thirtyfive percent sandahlwood and another blend I honestly don't remember as it was in my posh bullet
  • Drinking a nice tasting LaVazza Espresso and REALLY enjoying my latest snuffbox mix of:
    Equal Parts...

6 Photo • Chocolicious
    Dholakia • Swiss Chocolate
    Dholakia • Irish Coffee
    FUBAR • Fugazi Menthol

Very nice color and consistency these all blended!
    awesome taste,backdrip and beautiful aroma... NasalGasm inducing!... 8-}
  • Toque • Ambrosia
    FUBAR • Bohica
  • Tom Buck
  • Public snuff - homemade, made from Pueblo RYO tobacco.
  • Bernard Jubilaums
  • A blend of Viking Dark and McChrystal's Mulled Magic
  • Toque Grapefruit
  • HumppaHumppa Member
    edited November 2020 PM
    Friourg & Treyer - High Dry Toast

almost all day long - with a short hit of USA W&H in between
  • Irish D and Neftobak this evening.
  • Dholakia TAJ
  • Viking • Thors Hammer
  • @razor30
    I like the way you move......... ;)
  • Last half-pinch of Taxi Blue, cut with Neftobak (1:1).
  • Bordeaux
  • My homemade rosemary rustica/oriental snuff
  • Thor's hammer yesterday, this morning back to Taxi Green
  • 6P LA Natural
  • 6P Krishan Sudama. 

Honestly, I don't get any restroom vibe from this tapkeer. Just not a big fan of white snuff..
  • AlKindiSnuffAlKindiSnuff Member
    edited November 2020 PM
    @volunge
    I have to try that Neftobak Snuff never heard of it before at all. Looking for it now. Is it strong? Like TAXI,NTSU,Babaton snuffs?
  • Friebourg & Treyer Old Paris
  • Tom Buck
  • Cheeta and sandahlwood
  • Red Bull and Magic Moments.
  • JohanoJohano Member
    edited November 2020 PM
    @volunge I am not surprised. I got a few raging debates with some people over the color of something, let alone scents! Its merely matter of someones perception. I steer clear of indian whites as well, doesnt serves well my respiratory system in the long run. But it is tempting to buy some now and then ohh yeah
  • volungevolunge Member
    edited November 2020 PM
    Indulging in my Public snuff this morning.

@AlKindiSnuff, fresh neftobak is moist, but not that moist as fresh Taxi (26% vs 49%). It's coarser than South African snuff, the grind is extra course. pH is lower, about 8.5 (vs 9.8), and different alkalis are used. Neftobak doesn't reek with ammonia, but some is there (tiny amount of ammonia water is added as a preservative). Nicotine delivery is slower than that of SA snuffs, but has better longevity and is very satisfying. Neftobak has rich, "inky" flavour of fermented air cured Burley, it is matured for 6 months in large wooden casks. It's the only snuff, allowed to sell in Iceland, and can be used both as a nasal snuff (which it actually is) and as snus.

Some threads:

https://www.reddit.com/r/nasalsnuff/comments/23rwjd/review_neftóbak_icelandic_snuff/
    https://snuffhouse.com/discussion/4260/neftobak/p1

@Johano, give Dholakia Sparrow a go someday. It's as fine as the whites, but is pale brown and more tobaccoey. Same potency.

Which white snuff is your favourite?

• JohanoJohano Member
    edited November 2020 PM
    Tapbox mix of Vk Dark x Vk ISS x Konigsprise

I had chance to try Sparrow Cool, but it was average. I think I like classic White Elephant the most so far. Speaking of snuff @volunge, I send you some about week ago in return :)
  • Ntsu black from a big mason jar after a long time.

@volunge how is that 6P Krishan Sudama? is it plain ?
    I am between this and Cheeta Gul for the indian snuffs of my next purchase. 

I too got bored of the whites tho i have many jars in my collection and i pinch them once in a while (Dholakia White, Janta white horse, Cheeta). I prefer the more tobacco-centric snuffs, brown, dark colour and plain earthy tobacco aromas.

I also ordered some Dholakia Black for the first time and waiting to try it.
    Does it smell like barnyard like south african snuffs? I ve read mixed reviews about it.

• Friebourg & Treyer High Dry Toast