Yes! Snuv has arrived.
Finest Quality Indian Snuffs

Snuv has arrived. Check it out!Toque Snuffs

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID

Please consider helping to support the Snuffhouse forum.

Snuv has arrived!

What's In Your Nose? #13

Comments

• 6 Photo Special
  • Gletscher Prise Gold
  • volungevolunge Member
    edited November 2020 PM
    Now that's a suprise, @Johano! Thank you, buddy! :)

To be frank, I am way more excited about exchange / swap of snuff samples and sharing rare or hard to get things than my ordinary snuff orders.

P. S. If my memory doesn't fail, Sparrow and Sparrow Cool are made from different tobaccos. Sparrow cool is brighter, regular Sparrow is a wee bit darker.
  • @ALLex, Dholakia black has little in common with South African snuffs. I couldn't help but detect chalk in it - I'm not too fond of snuffs, which are abundant in this compound. My tub came dried-out, sadly. I recall it as plain, with just a hint of talcum smell. Will be interested to hear your thoughts, once you get it.

Krishan is plain, dry and fine. Cheeta Gul is stronger and more tobaccoey. If I were to choose only one of them, I would opt for Cheeta Gul.
  • Morning all, as someone else has said Krishna Sudama has to some almost no flavor to me it has a very short lived almost mint feel but very slight. normal fine grind does make a good mixer. What flavors do you all get from kalish?
  • Bee M.
    Oh my goodness, I found my Christmas snuff.
  • Friebourg & Treyer Patchouli
  • @snuffscape very nice! What is your Christmas snuff?
  • @volunge thanks for the information/description pal :)

@Johano
    Nice blend you got going!
  • 1:1 blend...
    FUBAR • FUGAZI Mentholated
    6 Photo • Chocolicious
  • @volunge thanks a lot i ll post my thoughts on Dholakia black once i get it.

A pinch of Toque Rustica from a mason jar after a long time. I like it better now!
    I mixed a small amount  4 : 2 Toque Rustica x Toque Quit in a 10g tin for the rest of the day.
  • Grov
  • @Mr_O, Swedish Match Grov? That's a fat pinch! :) Haven't tried this one nasaly, but loved to shovel Roda Lacket and Ettan up my nose.

@StudiodecolBleu, Kailash has sweet flavour, like black incense. Don't ask me, which... I wasn't able to distinguish the aromatic components of this snuff.
  • AlKindiSnuffAlKindiSnuff Member
    edited November 2020 PM
    Viking • Thors Hammer
    Great Tobacco love the aroma\flavor. Very nice!
    *Also does anyone get a very tiny slight Maple Syrup sugary vibe in this. It’s very tiny barely there but very
    Nice on\with that tobacco aroma? Could just be me but I’m getting that smell\aroma
  • Chasin’ Viking • Thors Hammer with some
    Viking • ISS
  • Viking Dark x Toque Chocolate USA
  • 6 Photo Anarkali,  followed up with Toque Rustica
  • Mr_OMr_O Member
    edited November 2020 PM
    @volunge I did not even think of that! :)) it is the re named WoS Lemon Grove or whatever it was called.

I do like the taste of Grov brand snus, though.
  • Thrice brewed while prepping for the holiday
  • 6P Green Dragon - lovely!
  • Neftobak.
  • Bernard Charivari
  • Viking Blonde
  • Rosinski Nord Wind.

• F&T Santo Domingo
  • Tom Buck
  • Getting comfortable after work with Crumbs of Comfort
    edited November 2020 PM
    @SnuffScape
    I’m gonna get some after work comfortability as well and join you with a blend of:

WoS • Crumbs of Comfort
    Viking • Spear

*Added a tiny touch of Salted Butter to the blend to moisten up a bit* So far so good in my decanted snuffs in fridge the salted butter and Food Grade oils testing smeared under cap so far is keeping snuffs moist and not drying out and also keeping Snuff Mini-Fridge no colder than 50° and no higher than 65° seems to be perfect anywhere between there. “Salted Butter is ok for the decanted snuffs in fridge in the Amber Glass Jars only to grab a bit then put back or just to use in snuffbox for the day a little bit. Wouldn’t store with butter outside cold/cooler environment. Not sure if butter would hold up mixed with snuff to moisten and to keep the moisture in, just in a dry dark place without spoiling. Not sure of the optimum perfect ° threshold on mixed snuffs with a tiny just enough amount of Butter/FG Oils, but so far what I am doing is ok, or at-least so far so good for now!... :>
    edited November 2020 PM
    Gawith • Apricot
    Toque • USA Kentucky Bourbon

A little Apricot Brandy goin’ on over here!......
    8-} B-)
  • LA Natural. Thinking about scenting some with bergamot. e. o.