Yes! Snuv has arrived.
Finest Quality Indian Snuffs

Snuv has arrived. Check it out!Toque Snuffs

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID

Please consider helping to support the Snuffhouse forum.

Snuv has arrived!

What's In Your Nose? #13

Comments

• 6P Motia - a very underrated snuff in my opinion. 

@volunge - I just got some Natural in my last order. Thinking of scenting it too. Now to source some bergamot essential oil. 
  • Rosinski Berliner Luft
  • Radford
  • AlKindiSnuffAlKindiSnuff Member
    edited November 2020 PM
    Gawith • Cola
    Toque • USA Whisky & Honey
  • V.D x V.ISS x Poschl Konigsprise

@AlKindiSnuff thats a yummy cocktail you got there :D How is Cola verion compared to black Gawith?

• F&T HDT - toasty goodness!
  • volungevolunge Member
    edited November 2020 PM
    Six Photo LA Natural, scented with bergamot e. oil. 1 drop per 5 g snuff, simply added directly and mixed.

Beautiful! Amazing tin note, but flavour is very short-lived in the nose. You just can't go wrong with bergamot. @newbiesnuffer, if you use HDT as a base, you would end with a snuff, pretty similar to the discontinued WoS DHT No.20 (toasty SP). Definitely add e. oil directly this time, it's safe. No acrid, bitter or harsh drip, no foul taste.
  • F&T Bureau
  • Red Bull
  • SHbickelSHbickel Member
    edited November 2020 PM
    McChrystal's Smoker's Blend  (I forgot how good this is!!)

Happy Turkey Day to the Americans!
  • 6 Photo Motia

Thanks for the reminder,@newbiesnuffer,  this is a great snuff.  Somehow it got lost in my jumble of open tins.
  • Bernard Jubilaums
  • Picked out a tin of WoS Irish No22 I started and put away back at Easter earlier this year. Been alternating that, Taxi Green and JBR Yellow
    edited November 2020 PM
    @Johano

I used the Gawith black tap box Apricot snuff & Gawith Cola for those blends of snuffs mixed. Sorry didn’t specify correctly, gettin’ old LOL...
    I never actually tried the SG Apricot & SG Cola I don’t think ever. I need to add that to my list now. Yeah was just the Gawith Apricot black tap box snuff & Gawith Cola, my bad. I’ll correct posts too. Not the SG version(s) my bad... just an old guinea lol

edited November 2020 PM
    Also is the:
    WoS • Irish D.H. Toast No.20
    still around?? Can’t find it and I have only a bit left :•o
    Maybe 3-4 grams! I hope this is around as I really like this one too still good after a owning these tins for a long time on last tin now sadly. I also really love these other WoS snuffs very much so, do youz,too? These I love big time!

WoS — Africa
    WoS — Best Dark
    WoS — Brunswick (Black Rappee)
    WoS — Irish No. 22
    WoS — Irish D.H. Toast No. 20
    WoS — High Dry Toast
    WoS — Kendal Brown
  • Equal Parts:

McChrystals • Aztek
    Dholakia • Swiss Chocolate
    Toque • USA Bourbon
    FUBAR • FUGAZI (Menthol)
    edited November 2020 PM
    Last blend for tonight, ate to much Thanksgiving Day Turkey & food and...lazy... after this just solo snuffs to continue this very fine evening.

6 Photo • Coffee Kick
    6 Photo • Chocolicious
    McChrystals • Aztek
  • McChrystals • JiP❗️
  • I believe that the no20 was discontinued a while ago, sadly :(
  • @Mr_O

Figures... better savor and enjoy sparingly,what’s left then... :•[
  • 6 Photo • Coffee Kick
  • Viking Dark. Sadly, not much left!

@AlKindiSnuff oh actually I thought about Poschl Gawith "Silver" haha. This one is cola flavour from what I remember, really curious about it. So many snuffs, so little.. money $-)
  • NTSU Black
  • Friebourg & Treyer Bureau
  • Viking Blonde
  • Toque Original
    edited November 2020 PM
  • Big Pinches of:
    McChrystals • Original & Genuine

Love this stuff and most of McChrystals snuffs in general, but wow I get so much rebound stuffiness and congestion for using McChrystals medicated,Menthol snuffs. I Have no idea... why with the McChrystals products. I get that rebound Menthol/Medicated stuffed nose/sinuses. I still use them too good not too but just odd. Anyone here that happens too? Just curious. Thanks :•]
  • White Elephant

*cough*

I'm out of practice.
  • newbiesnuffernewbiesnuffer Member
    edited November 2020 PM
    MG Madras, with my morning coffee - will never get bored of this combination

@AlKindiSnuff - very common occurrence with quite some of us. I think the people who do not get a rebound are lucky in a way as they can enjoy strong medicated snuffs all day long and not get a rebound. I get menthol rebounds with medicated snuffs which contain too much menthol eg. medicated no. 66 and 666 (I haven't really tried the others since I do not want them to go to waste). However my nose can thankfully bear the menthol levels all in the 6P black snuffs, Poschl Gletscherprise, and sometimes in the McC O&G.