Free Shipping on orders over $30.00. Limited time only!|
Finest Quality Indian Snuffs

Snuv has arrived. Check it out!Toque Snuffs

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID

Please consider helping to support the Snuffhouse forum.

Use code V8LAUNCH for Free Shipping!

What is in your glass at present? favorite mixed drink, favorite brew?

Comments

• Yerba Mate Crux de Malta for an afternoon lift
  • Flying Dragon green tea.
  • More of my SnuffBox blend of equal parts:

Samuel Gawith • Black Arabica
    Gawith Hoggarth • Cafè Regal
    Dholakia • Swiss Chocolate
    Toque • Ambrosia

And enjoying some very very...Good
    Passalacqua • Cremador / Caffè

I urge all! to try this snuff blend above and also with some great Caffè. Really the perfect Snuff blend especially with... ~O)
    You will NOT be disappointed...
  • volungevolunge Member
    edited December 2020 PM
    Rosamonte SE
  • Lipton's   ~O)
  • Paulaner Munchner Hell
  • Assam Tea
  • Earl Grey
  • Honest Lori s lemon black tea
  • Four Roses yellow label
  • City Roast Columbian Supremo brewed with a cinnamon stick and topped off with whipped cream.  ~O)
  • Pink Gin and Tonic (with Royal George).
  • Paulaner Munchner Hell
  • volungevolunge Member
    edited December 2020 PM
    Iceland moss tea
  • Heineken 0.0 alcohol free
  • @Volunge how can I imagine the taste of moss tea? I think I should buy some.
  • @Hloridison, it's mildly bitterish. If you dig the intense bitterness of wormwood, quinine (bitter component of tonic water) and the white fluffy tissue of grapefruit, you will enjoy it.

Icelandic moss is good for relieving some common cold symptoms, like sore throat and stuffy nose. A friend of mine, suffering from chronic sinusitis, introduced this plant to me in a form of capsules. I could not find capsulated standardized extract in local drugstore, so grabbed a carton of loose dried a while ago, when I had a sore throat. The taste took me by pleasant surprise! I didn't know it's bitter, for some reason I imagined it being tasteless.

Should blend well with salvia, which is a great remedy for similar symptoms.
  • @volunge thank you. That sounds good. I know Icelandic Moss as capsules and use it when I have a cold. But tea sounds better to me. I like it more natural.
  • Kloster Andechs Doppelbock Dunkel
  • Cape Jasmine oolong.
  • Yerba Mate Cruz de Malta
  • Instant coffee.
  • Pipore with stems
  • green tea

@volunge interesting, mosses are truly fascinating species when it comes to medicine. I read a bit in the past some papers about club-moss (Huperzia serrata), presumably natural nootropic which contains huperzine-A acually sold as suplement. A little "did you know?": some of mosses actually contains nicotine! E.g. common club moss (L. clavatum) produces some of this goodness :)
  • Tulsi Masala Chai.  ~O)
  • Lipton's  ~O)
  • Pabst Coffee drink beer whatever this is.

It is actually very smooth and tasty and I usually do not associate that with Pabst.
  • Trader Joes black chai
  • Old Rasputin Russian Imperial Stout.
  • Tulsi Masala Chai.  ~O)