Best Service - Great Selection - Always Low Prices
Finest Quality Indian Snuffs

American Dry SnuffsSnuv: Herbal Range

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID

Please consider helping to support the Snuffhouse forum.

Classic Tin-Same Great Taste

What's In Your Nose? #13

Comments

• Toque Xmas Pudding
  • KB Plain + tonka
  • Bernard Zwiefacher
  • AlKindiSnuffAlKindiSnuff Member
    edited December 2020 PM
    @Vernstaken

Yes I agree that Toque • Ginger is a good morning wake up and coffee paired snuff as well. Try these below in the morning with your coffee too, very nice indeed! :•]
    •::::My Favorite, Toque • Ginger Blends::::•

Toque • Ginger
    Fribourg & Treyer • High Dry Toast

Toque • Ginger
    Dholakia • Madras Toast

Toque • Ginger
    FUBAR • SNAFU

Toque • Ginger
    6 Photo • Green Dragon

Toque • Ginger
    WoS • Irish No.22

Toque • Ginger
    Babaton • Plain Blue
    (Harder to mix and snuff, obviously but WAY Worth it...
  • FUBAR • Grunt
    Not bad, has a cigar type vibe but also the ashy ash tray notes I’m not to sure of yet?... Did this GRUNT snuff get a reformulation reading reviews and man some are way off like Coconut aroma and other things such as color and consistency differences. Doesn’t have a much Vitamin–N as I thought... I mean it has a lot but not as much as some other(s) Nasal Snuffs. This is good but that ash note, may need to give this more attention and see. If it grows on me. Tried it before but kinda trying to get acquainted with it spend more time on it.
  • SP extra  x  Quit   mix  to tone down the bergamot a lil bit. 

Is this blend like Toque Original? Never tried it but i ve read many good things.
  • My odds and ends SP mixture
  • @AlKindiSnuff, FUBAR Grunt was one of the two snuffs with a very strong and unmistakable ash tray odour. The second one was MdK Holandse Bolongaro - ash tray odour was even stronger in that one; it left me thinking that actual tobacco ash was a part of recipe (ash wasn't used actually). However, this odour has dissipated from HB surprisingly fast - next day I wasn't getting a hint of it.

I suspect it might be specific issue of flue-cured Virginia, which HB was made from, and probably Grunt as well.

Interestingly, my tub of Grunt arrived bone-dry and lacking of any kick or nose burn whatsoever, a pure disappointment. HB was moist and very satisfying, and it soon became my favourite plain snuff.

• W.E. Garrett Scotch
  • Fribourg & Treyer - High Dry Toast
  • WoS Irish no 22. A little Otto Chancellor to keep the nasal passages clear every now and again.
  • RobEdgarRobEdgar Member
    edited December 2020 PM
    A little F&T Old Paris from this afternoon and some Dr Rumney's Brown from this evening
  • Sws Havanna Toast
  • Poschl Gawith Apricot
  • Pinewood Ice.
  • WoS Best SP
  • Poschl Mac Craig Royal
  • @Gormur, hod did it turn out, that mentholated Black Magic?
  • McChrystal's O&G
  • Tom Buck
  • St Clements
  • 6P Kailash - still good from a 200 gm tub bought 3 years ago. 
  • Radford x Viking Brown
  • A pinch of  SpExtra/ Quit  mix
  • NTSU green
  • Ntsu Black/White Elephant/Toque rustica mix
  • Toque USA W&H
  • Toque Lime Toast
  • Klippenritt.
  • Dholakia White followed up with Toque Xmas Pudding